• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Bounty Hunter Samus [v0.1] [STARPARTY]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
I really like this game, but I do hate it when a good erotic game have an instant game over.
I agree tho it would be best to have a defeat sex scene and no game over, however once you got up from defeat sex scene, you’ll only lose halved of its original hp and mp and temporarily lose also some 25% of all of its ability stats..... this would add more challenging (maybe 25% hp and mp if hard mode). This is my suggestion for this and fairly as do please.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Reberu

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I'd like to say first off, that I am excited to see this, and I have a few questions/suggestions.

First off, i had a crash to desktop after running into a slime eater near the top of the map before the h-scene, couldn't replicate it, so it was probably just a random crash.

Are H-scenes going to be mandatory like in the demo here? I feel as though the scenes are cheapened if they are just thrust upon the player with no control given.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd like to see these appear naturally from the decisions you make instead of just being forced. If the player fucks up maybe something else should get fucked as well, rather than just too bad so sad even though you beat the big bad they still win somehow.

Also, I dislike futa content and I would greatly appreciate an option to either shut off the content or at least making the content optional and blatantly marked as said fetish please.

Another thing that bothered me a bit was that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the topic of h-scenes I'd like to throw in a suggestion for an insectoid-type creature or something like a facehugger, and i would love to see some sort of in-combat H.

I am a bit disappointed that after reading the comment on the patreon post stating that you won't be going to be implementing a torn clothing system, as that is something that I enjoy a lot, though I am intrigued at the possiblities with the different outfits and poses.

All in all though, as negative as my post may seem, I did enjoy the short demo quite a bit, and I am very excited to see more of your teams work!
No worries I always appreciate a honest feedback. Getting to know your thoughts is helping me to improve! :)

1. Thank you for the crash report. I'll look into it!
2. Yes and no. A lot of H-Scenes won't be mandatory. But the scene with the slime was destined to be in order for Samus to lose her virginity and learning about her carelessness. "Never underestimate an enemy no matter how weak he seems to be." Rest assured, the next update will have a lot more H-Scenes and choice options.
3. The pre-event, before the H-Scene, is actually something I want to adjust a bit.

Olioliooo

Aug 12, 2018
No worries I always appreciate a honest feedback. Getting to know your thoughts is helping me to improve! :)

1. Thank you for the crash report. I'll look into it!
2. Yes and no. A lot of H-Scenes won't be mandatory. But the scene with the slime was destined to be in order for Samus to lose her virginity and learning about her carelessness. "Never underestimate an enemy no matter how weak he seems to be." Rest assured, the next update will have a lot more H-Scenes and choice options.
3. The pre-event, before the H-Scene, is actually something I want to adjust a bit.
Please share an H scene! Bestow your magnanimous boons uppon this humble fapper.

Reactions: shahan

Reberu

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Reberu would there be a clothing options? Just in case for Samus becoming fashionable including exhibitionism? (Just my suggestion)
Not sure about exhibitionism yet but there is going to be a lot of additional clothes for her :p

Ok so I tested the game, as I stated previously I love the art, but having to run all over a maze for a single H scene doesnt feel right, its an H game and must of us play this games for that... to see the sex scenes. Having the virgin tag i really tried to get to that slime scene but meh a maze game no thanks. Maybe if you make it less like a maze and puzzle game and more like a hentai game you will get a better opinion.

Although i see great potential of this game, so I will give a try when a new version releases and see if it has more sex and less puzzles.

And well, if you accept suggestions, adding a "virgin" instead of citizen on her name can spice things up ;) maybe even adding an H menu with how many times she had sex with X monsters or a "virginity lost with....." and also now that I saw you will add beastiality I cant wait to see samus on her fours being pounded by a wolf type.
Yeah, I understand that the ratio between gameplay and H-Scene is currently rather big. That bothers me a lot. If we have some time to spare, then we will definitely add some more scenes to Zebes.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I always find erotica which featuring Samus rather amusing due to how ridiculously absurdly strong she is canonically. Able to reach super human speeds, lift immense objects and leap huge distances on planets with 960x gravity. I wish you the best of luck with your game, and I hope you find a good audience.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I always find erotica which featuring Samus rather amusing due to how ridiculously absurdly strong she is canonically. Able to reach super human speeds, lift immense objects and leap huge distances on planets with 960x gravity. I wish you the best of luck with your game, and I hope you find a good audience.

This is because she's almost always the sub, never a dom. It's almost always, "Oh, she's been beaten." Probably Super Metroid and the exploding armour bit.

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
Not sure about exhibitionism yet but there is going to be a lot of additional clothes for her :p

Yeah, I understand that the ratio between gameplay and H-Scene is currently rather big. That bothers me a lot. If we have some time to spare, then we will definitely add some more scenes to Zebes.
Ok I see, well it depends on both of you and artists choice but I’m sure it will work really well. Just add an effect on it (like the opponents easily aroused, but it might cost a positive and negative impact on the character. *For example, taking advantage on the opponent just to give themselves some stun or aroused state that make them out of the blue.*) *just in case gonna add this kind of challenging idea for the suggestion of your game* Good luck on your game developing man. Happy creating! :)))

Last edited:

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
ah man, I get rapped all the time because my clothes are too thin, if only I have some kind of superarmor or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
I really like this game, but I do hate it when a good erotic game have an instant game over.
I agree 100%

I think that game overs are an opportunity to introduce gameplay loops of many types in NSFW games. It can have multiple scenarios, and even have progression systems.

A bad ending should only play out after a lot of repeated mistakes are made.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes