RPGM Abandoned Bounty Hunter Samus [v0.1] [STARPARTY]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 11, 2018
I got a good feeling about this. By the looks of it I've wanted this exact thing for awhile now and I might just get it. Not going to download this now, but I will keep an eye on it.

Reactions: AFuglyMunchkin

Danbon350

Jul 5, 2018
So correct me if I'm wrong, but there's not going to be a 'virgin' route in this game? The one H-scene I encountered just happens, there's no way to avoid it. If so that sucks because I really like it when games have a 'virgin' route. That said, game is really good looking and I hope for the best with y'all!

jayremark

Dec 25, 2018
So, I beat the first boss but when I teleported out and talked to the old bird all he said was "be careful" so i Saved, and closed the game but when I reloaded my save didnt work and I would've had to start from the beginning again. Good game so far, but I really don't wanna replay that based on a bunch of dodges. Will check back when there's updates.

Apr 7, 2018
I went into some maze with blue&orange fire monsters and I have no focking idea what Im supposed to do there and im just dying and I have enough. I hate hard but tiny brainless games like this, why does any non-profit dev thinks he can serve me more interesting challenge than ie Total War Three Kingdoms on highest difficulty or just playing some FPS in mulitiplayer?

Small game is played for the story and climate and NOT for the challenge, if you make it hard then you are just putting on the front all the archaic and silly, oversimplified + outdated mechanics and it starts to give player the feeling of playing some really really pathethic game and a strong feeling of wasting his time, DONT do it or you will ruin potential of this game.

I am not giving it one star, will wait and check on it in later versions maybe it will be more reasonable.

Kyr4l

Aug 16, 2018
so i played this game for a while and this is INSANLY BORING
the cave part is just GARBAGE : impossible to get past, super long, no h scene, boring as fuck
this game is actually trash,

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
so i played this game for a while and this is INSANLY BORING
the cave part is just GARBAGE : impossible to get past, super long, no h scene, boring as fuck
this game is actually trash,
Damn dude, the game here is just like a demo, too demonstrate what the dev plans too do. there will be much more in the game in the future + balancing or he let it stay the way it is, wich is also ok

Reactions: sauv_

Kyr4l

Aug 16, 2018
Damn dude, the game here is just like a demo, too demonstrate what the dev plans too do. there will be much more in the game in the future + balancing or he let it stay the way it is, wich is also ok
this is why i said "actually"
the game is boring, yet
i hope it will get better in the future obviously

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
The art looks great in this game. The game got really laggy at the end for me though. Even though I was able to beat the boss monster at level 2, I felt like this game felt too difficult: you're given very limited resources and there's no way to freely replenish HP. Not only that but the experience you get in the forest area is absolutely abysmal to the point that running away is really the best option which kind of sucks cuz the combat is really cool. I would say say at least make the resting place a way to refill HP/Vit. A very nice start though and I look forward to more.

Reactions: Kyr4l

Kyr4l

Aug 16, 2018
The art looks great in this game. The game got really laggy at the end for me though. Even though I was able to beat the boss monster at level 2, I felt like this game felt too difficult: you're given very limited resources and there's no way to freely replenish HP. Not only that but the experience you get in the forest area is absolutely abysmal to the point that running away is really the best option which kind of sucks cuz the combat is really cool. I would say say at least make the resting place a way to refill HP/Vit. A very nice start though and I look forward to more.
same, the combat part is insanely laggy

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes