RPGM Abandoned Bounty Hunter Samus [v0.1] [STARPARTY]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
It doesn't need alternate outfits, but an option to get naked would be nice, especially if there's going to be an overlay on the field.

Reactions: sauv_

sauv_

Oct 15, 2018
They could very well create alternate outfits with just her standard suit. It could transform into a sports bra + cycling shorts combo, a standard lingerie set, heck even "Rayman" where only the hands/feet/body are covered. Would make for a unique clothing system.

But really not fussed what the devs decide to do with that. I'm just worried about them getting hit by a DMCA, because we all know how Nintendo treats fan-made games :cautious:

lix"é&

Nov 15, 2019
How about a hole Exhibitionism Mission? Samus somhow looses all her equippment and is naked and you have to sneakeley get it all back. You could make it so that she gets all her Items and Weapons but her Clothes can only be optaines by defeating the Boss. But you have to be fast if you not beat him fast enough he destroys your Clothes and youre forced to continue the Game naked until you can find new ones. I would LOVE such a Scenario

Reactions: Carion_Crow

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
This is actually the worst game I've ever played. It crashed 7 times in 20 minutes. It lags so hard that just exiting the menu after a save takes 12 seconds. The lag made avoiding the fire nearly impossible. And my reward at the end is a boss I can't beat because I avoided all the fighting because it's SOOOOOOOOO LAGGY that a single fight takes over 40 seconds if I manage to one hit kill it, and much longer if not. So yeah, this is ACTUALLY just about unplayable.

• Angry
Reactions: H.ERO

AmethysRose

Dec 6, 2017
This is actually the worst game I've ever played. It crashed 7 times in 20 minutes. It lags so hard that just exiting the menu after a save takes 12 seconds. The lag made avoiding the fire nearly impossible. And my reward at the end is a boss I can't beat because I avoided all the fighting because it's SOOOOOOOOO LAGGY that a single fight takes over 40 seconds if I manage to one hit kill it, and much longer if not. So yeah, this is ACTUALLY just about unplayable.
I think it might just be your computer. You're one of the first that I've seen that had this issue.

• Haha
Reactions: H.ERO

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Well then it's EXTREMELY BADLY optimized. I've played games much more intensive than this one that had literally no lag or frame drops to speak of.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Well then it's EXTREMELY BADLY optimized. I've played games much more intensive than this one that had literally no lag or frame drops to speak of.
If you're one of the few whose having the problem then I don't think that's an optimization problem

Reactions: sauv_

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Well, my game did crash a couple of times, but nowhere near that often. One thing tough, after every fight the next one would get laggier and laggier until the game crashed, so there may be a memory leak problem somewhere.

But this is the first build of a completely new game by, as far as I can tell, a newcomer to the field, of course it's not optimized yet.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes