rdawg123

Aug 24, 2016
So I played 1 session, got to day 5 and quit. load up the game, play a few more days, wait for game to save, then quit. Came back to game, loads to day 5, and for some reason, wont save anymore.
Can anyone help me with this?
Having the same issue also, not just you.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I think it is in your settings.
It dont gave me any probs at all.

Have you tried 7zip to unpack?

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Why is it that the game freezes in parts of the game (starts to load then goes to black screen & does nothing, while still showing movement of cursor)- The Warehouse District and when inviting the females over to your place?? It acts like it’s going to load but it doesn’t. Some lag when first loading the game, but otherwise things run good enough.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The latest version seems to work on Windows 10. The previous version didn't for me. It does freeze pretty often though. I'll get a black screen have to kill the game and reload. Fortunately it saves pretty often.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
The latest version seems to work on Windows 10. The previous version didn't for me. It does freeze pretty often though. I'll get a black screen have to kill the game and reload. Fortunately it saves pretty often.
I have Windows 8.1..

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I have Windows 8.1..
I think most people reporting it not working are on Windows 10. What's strange is that the crack notes say that the latest version uses the same method as the one used for Snake Valley and that game works fine for me with no freezes or crashes. Not sure if the crack for this game has issues that are causing that or whether the base game is just buggy. It's playable but it's pretty frustrating having to kill the game and reload every 10 mins so for me this game goes back on the shelf until/unless the stability improves.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
well i dowloaded complete fixed wersion, but have major problem, when i advance in game, after some time - randomly - i will simply get "out of memmory" problem and game crash.
i cant fix it.
i tied to run game as admin, no luck.
w10.

drivering

Aug 3, 2017
I just finished the game.

But is there a way to reset back to Day 29 or 30 so I can see the other endings without replaying the whole game? After I got one ending, the continue option was replaced with New Game +.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
I just finished the game.

But is there a way to reset back to Day 29 or 30 so I can see the other endings without replaying the whole game? After I got one ending, the continue option was replaced with New Game +.
no, thats why you have new game+, you have boosted stats and money, so you can skip boring very early grind and spend these few extra days on patch you wish to take.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
somewhere in the appdata folder. search the thread, some helpfull guy hast posted the directory here.

Algazanth

Jul 12, 2017
am little late ^^. who are the savegames?
C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local\bountyhunter-f95zone
icant see this.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
Dude you are missing a Tag.
Foot Job and maybe even more. I am seeing that just by looking at the preview.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Bounty Hunter is such an easy game you can unlock everything in one game play plus you can use cheat engine for everything in this game money stats i played it about 10 times until they released Snake Valley fucking the mayor's daughter always made me happy.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes