Seraphim1

Aug 16, 2017
Game freezes at some points. How can I avoid it ? Also, I cant find the button of saving the game.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i played this game several times too get all different endings , but
i would really appriciate it if developper would pick this game up again
and lengthen ( Is that english language?) it.

Caminzz

Jun 5, 2017
The game keeps crashing toward the end, and I get an error message saying "out of memory." When I restart, nothing has been saved.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I've made new crack for Bounty Hunter v1.3 with same method that used for Snake Valley (run Start.bat - that needs to make/run "browser free" version, you should have Firefox or Chrome based browser as default in your Windows).
That should fix bug for those who has no "New game" button at start.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I've made new crack for Bounty Hunter v1.3 with same method that used for Snake Valley (run Start.bat - that needs to make/run "browser free" version, you should have Firefox or Chrome based browser as default in your Windows).
Added to the Op.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Megalol's new crack appears to work on my Mac too, but on Firefox ONLY (tested on Safari & Chrome too and they both give an error). Instead of using the bat file, go to game>hunter>index.html. I haven't played it very much, but it brought up a new game fine. None of the other cracks would even get me that far.

rdawg123

Aug 24, 2016
Works great, thanks!!!

galactic empire

Nov 11, 2016
I've moddified a little Sam's crack to make it work on v1.3 (tested till 20 day only in solution so I'm not guarantee that it will work till the end) (based on Palemoon portable browser). If any error happens with my version - will fix if you tell me what scene it happens and upload "User" folder from Palemoon (I think there should be saves stored) because I don't want to play the game from start every time.
P.S. Snake Valley have improved protection with obfuscated file names so I don't know the way to hack it without playing and opening all scenes so if there will be walkthrough it will help to make crack faster. I'm noob at Unity so maybe there are easier way to dump game images.
BLACKSCREEN/NO "NEW GAME" OPTION FIX:

First of all, thank you Megalol for the fixes. I got the game v1.3 to work almost perfectly (saving can sometimes be an issue):
1. Download the game from these two links. We'll call the one from the russian link "A" and the other "B"
2. Extract both somewhere
3. From "B", go into the game files > hunter > and copy the "Build" folder
4. Now go into "A" > Bin > Palemoon > hunter and replace the "Build" folder with the one from "B"
5. Drag the "index.html" from "A" > Bin > Palemoon > hunter into your browser and play

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Why want to use a cheat machine?
This game can easily be played whitout one.
There is no real grinding as in BB or simular games.
Working for money health accuaracy aint a shit job to do either

Oximan

Feb 13, 2018
So I played 1 session, got to day 5 and quit. load up the game, play a few more days, wait for game to save, then quit. Came back to game, loads to day 5, and for some reason, wont save anymore.
Can anyone help me with this?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes