djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi

do any off you know where the game store the saved files?

Ask because if i resume the game it Always start at day 26 even when i finishd another game
it stores only half of the videos..i earned (played free)

even if i remove the game and reinstal it , the game had that specific files saved , so i gues it
is not stored in the game files itself.

i tried with progams as cc cleaner (pro) to delete all unessery files (with game removed) but no result
als looked in win register (regedit) but also nothing found there.

even reinstalled the game from a different download as this site didnt have effect

further no proplems can lay the game fully just wanted the vids in gallery gone or complete

thnx for reading and hope you can help me out

TallManUSA

Nov 6, 2017
View attachment 22785

Overview:

Michael "Mike" Smythe is a bounty hunter trying to score big so that he can live a life of luxury and wealth with his girlfriend, who wants him to retire to a quiet, safer occupation - despite his wishes to the contrary. Things come to a head when he gets a tip on a score that can set him up for life, leaving him running up against a fellow bounty hunter for the prize and a mark who might be willing to help him get it if he's willing to let her go.​

Updated: Sept 26 2017
Developer/Publisher: Sex and Glory / Lesson of Passion
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1 / Crack 0.3
Language: English
Genre: 3d game, 3dcg, anal sex, creampie, male protagonist, multiple endings, oral sex, shooter, vaginal sex

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crack notes:
F95Zone exclusive ;). As it's a unity webplayer game, I was unable to deobfuscate the emscripten/asm.js files which contains the game code ("Assembly-CSharp.dll" on a standard Unity game). So I ended up using the browser to override the auth checks and callbacks. This is why it's packaged in such a way and looks more like a Twine game than Unity.

Known Issues:
- Black screen/crash when gifting items; this is a bug in the original game, need to wait on a fix from SAG/LOP
- The game doesn't properly initialise for some people; I haven't been able to replicate or find the cause of this yet, probably an issue in the original game too

Download Win/64bit
- -

Download Win/32bit
- -

Download OSX/64bit
- - - - - - - - - - -

Mac Version - Thanks to @Ryahn

Thank you for this awesome game! Cheers!

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Is this topic over now?
I think it's obvious. My only concern now is regarding future releases. I highly doubt we'll see any. ...At least not from Sam.

If at first I was reluctant to speculate, now I'm thinking of Sam being threatened, reaching an agreement or encountering technical difficulties. I'm afraid the latter isn't exactly compatible with a total lack of communication.

Anyway, it was great while it lasted, so to say :).

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Is this topic over now?
I think it's obvious. My only concern now is regarding future releases. I highly doubt we'll see any. ...At least not from Sam.

If at first I was reluctant to speculate, now I'm thinking of Sam being threatened, reaching an agreement or encountering technical difficulties. I'm afraid the latter isn't exactly compatible with a total lack of communication.
Just lack of time. I've been experimenting with a new crack but there are some issues I need to try and resolve, that requires time which unfortunately I just don't have a lot of for the time being.

My 'real' work, as well as the day to day work to keep F95Zone up and running has priority over game cracks.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Just lack of time. I've been experimenting with a new crack but there are some issues I need to try and resolve, that requires time which unfortunately I just don't have a lot of for the time being.

My 'real' work, as well as the day to day work to keep F95Zone up and running has priority over game cracks.
I'm not being sarcastic: this is great news! :)
For me, it doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as there is still hope.

Of course, it's common-sense to acknowledge this kind of work ain't a priority.

The only thing I would kindly ask you for, if it's not too much, is to let us know if/when this is no longer on your radar at all.

I, for one, promise to (continue to) never bother you with questions regarding potential release dates. Yeah, I know that's not a favor, but a simple act of decency :D.

Thank you for everything!

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
well Windows 7 ultimate SP1 x64-bit No Windows Updates! clean install because if i update old installers are DEAD! like Romance of the three kingdoms X and XII and probably many other older games!
Pentium Dual Core E 5700 3.00 GHZ
6 GB of DD ram 3 - 800 Mhz
Pegatron Geforce 210 512MB DDram 2 1 Ghz 128-bit probably the worse video card in the world!.
but i have a program which updates my redistributable's + frameworks and drivers and direct X. 1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: xatsora

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, also doesn't seem to work on Windows XP, at least not on mine, since I get the "ReleaseSRWLockExclusive entry point could not be located in kernel32.dll" error when I try to start it. Could be just my pc though.

Nov 27, 2017
The lack of English isn't the problem in the post below, it's the lack of clear direction. I simply have no idea what I'm doing, because when I put in the value 200 and click first scan. I get a bazillion different lines of code that have a value of 200, mixed in with others that clearly don't have a value of 200, but their previous value was 200.

So which lines do I change exactly? Because trying to go through and change every single one will be a nightmare and long as hell and do I have to restart the game to notice this change in money etc?

here's a quick basic guide to cheat with CE 4 byte and exact value :

First off, find the right process for the game :

so instead you have to select the game process in the "Processes" tab

then follow this steps :

1.type the number you want to change in the value bar and then click frist scan( i choose to change money in this example ) and you will get this :

2. change the number of the money in game (decrease or increase doesn't matter), after that insert the changed number in the value bar then click Next Scan :

3. Repeat Number 2 until you get the specific number you want (usually 1 / 2 result in the end ) :

4. Double click the result you got and then change the "Value" :

This step also works for stats ( physical, health, etc ) and days. i'm sorry for bad explanation and limited english, hope this can help you.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
The lack of English isn't the problem in the post below, it's the lack of clear direction. I simply have no idea what I'm doing, because when I put in the value 200 and click first scan. I get a bazillion different lines of code that have a value of 200, mixed in with others that clearly don't have a value of 200, but their previous value was 200.

So which lines do I change exactly? Because trying to go through and change every single one will be a nightmare and long as hell and do I have to restart the game to notice this change in money etc?
you don't change any lines when you get the bazillion result, you change the number in game. for example if you have $200 before, go change it to $248 by doing work at the gym. and then you type that number and then click next scan. that will cut some of the result, by doing that over and over you will only get 1 or 2 result in the end.

spacebuns

Aug 7, 2017
First time on here :FeelsBadMan:
Mac version. Downloaded just fine, but it crashes when I try to open it. Anyone got some directions for me? Perhaps I need an additional program?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes