megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I've moddified a little Sam's crack to make it work on v1.3 (tested till 20 day only in solution so I'm not guarantee that it will work till the end) (based on Palemoon portable browser). If any error happens with my version - will fix if you tell me what scene it happens and upload "User" folder from Palemoon (I think there should be saves stored) because I don't want to play the game from start every time.
P.S. Snake Valley have improved protection with obfuscated file names so I don't know the way to hack it without playing and opening all scenes so if there will be walkthrough it will help to make crack faster. I'm noob at Unity so maybe there are easier way to dump game images.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I've moddified a little Sam's crack to make it work on v1.3 (tested till 20 day only in solution so I'm not guarantee that it will work till the end) (based on Palemoon portable browser). If any error happens with my version - will fix if you tell me what scene it happens and upload "User" folder from Palemoon (I think there should be saves stored) because I don't want to play the game from start every time.
P.S. Snake Valley have improved protection with obfuscated file names so I don't know the way to hack it without playing and opening all scenes so if there will be walkthrough it will help to make crack faster. I'm noob at Unity so maybe there are easier way to dump game images.
The simple fact that you took the time to sink your teeth into it is impressive and a blessing for us all.
The contributors on this site are truly dedicated to their (voluntary) work.
Thank you all!

freegames

Oct 3, 2017
Man the black screen still makes the game unplayable for some of us please we need to be able to play this game.

barahir

May 19, 2017
I already finished the game but now gallery and resume game disappeared. How can i get back to gallery?

Blackadder89

Sep 13, 2016
Illd like to play this game, but no eather one of this version works for me, i have xp sp3 32-bit system, so is any CG rip here?

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
Has anyone got the 4 other scenes? I´m missing one. Got the one in the park, beach and gym. can anyone help pls? :)

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure the @megalol version here works without bugs. Link:
Note: Haven't finished it yet but it seems to be working without any problems.
On a different topic, @Sam is there any progress on the snake valley crack after @megalol having extracted everything from the game?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure the @megalol version here works without bugs.
It doesn't work for me :'(

Just starts up and shows the splash screen with no options.

Not sure what differentiates people who it works and the people who it doesn't work. OS? 64-bit? Favorite ice cream?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
It doesn't work for me :'(

Just starts up and shows the splash screen with no options.

Not sure what differentiates people who it works and the people who it doesn't work. OS? 64-bit? Favorite ice cream?
I'm on win7. Did you try going to: Bin/Palemoon/hunter/index.html and opening it with firefox? It may take a while to open/load, maybe you are closing it too soon. By splash screen you mean the game doesn't get the new game screen or it's just the page with f95zone logo?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
By splash screen you mean the game doesn't get the new game screen or it's just the page with f95zone logo?
Also Win7 here. Regardless of whether I open it in the Palemoon included in @megalol's version or by opening the .html directly in Chrome, I just land on the intro screen with no additional option to continue.

The version string in the lower-left shows me some info if I hover over it, but that's it.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Also Win7 here. Regardless of whether I open it in the Palemoon included in @megalol's version or by opening the .html directly in Chrome, I just land on the intro screen with no additional option to continue.

The version string in the lower-left shows me some info if I hover over it, but that's it.
...Well I guess there's nothing to be done. That's weird, with me the game shows a new game option on this screen. I'm super confused now.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
I'm on a Mac with a Win10 dual boot and none of them work. Not Sam's original OSX or Win64 versions. Not Megalol's new one. Really disappointing.

Reactions: FunnyBeerGod
Nov 27, 2017
The whole changing numbers to find out which code in the cheat engine is related to z and y is still not working, because I still have like a dozen options to chose from and I've tried 20 different numbers for the money and it still doesn't work.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes