Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
I think there'll be a period where everyone adjusts to the new LOP system. It will be a rough transition but I think eventually it'll work just as before.

bagsicmisc

Apr 28, 2017
It's clear at this point that this is the version we're getting.

I managed to make it somewhat work and that's fine with me.
Were you experiencing the blank menu screen too (image + music)? Do you mind sharing how you made work for you?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hello, where can i find the savegame?

I can't continue a game, if i unlock a galery entry i can it only use till i start a new game. The game don't remember about anything - exept 4 scenes.
  1. The shooting range
  2. Random Beach scene
  3. Random Park scene
  4. Lucy BJ after 3 Spar won
all other scene just vanish, same with the "+new game"

i ask about the savegame becuse this:

if i delete the folder with the game and i create a new folder the game still knows about the achievements above. that means to me: the game create a file somewhere on my PC. whats the location of this ?

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
does this game still have the black screen bug?
Given the fact that the game's version and download links are exactly the same as a month ago, I say it still does.

On the other hand, a couple of posts ago, someone reported that he managed to make the game work by simply downloading and running the game once again. You should try it, see if it also works for you.

Reactions: jackkane

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
anyone have any cheats? preferably some type of trainer I can use in game?
Probably half of the posts on this thread deal with your request. I know it's tedious, but if you really want to make this happen, reading some of the first posts on here should be no problem.
It's hard for me to pinpoint one, as I'm using a mobile device.

Reactions: Jackiceman321

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Still no solution for the forotten savegames?

after wipe all files in appdata folder and the bounty hunter itself. the game saves absoluty nothing.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
v1.1 gives me the initial loading screen and music but nothing is selectable, no way to start the game. All I can do is mouse over the version which does pop up some info. Tried both the 32 and 64 bit windows versions including all of the different compatability modes I could think to try. Ah well, guess I'll have to wait for a later version. I have other games using the Unity engine that work fine.

Reactions: SCATBORD_VIKING

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
v1.1 gives me the initial loading screen and music but nothing is selectable, no way to start the game. All I can do is mouse over the version which does pop up some info. Tried both the 32 and 64 bit windows versions including all of the different compatability modes I could think to try. Ah well, guess I'll have to wait for a later version. I have other games using the Unity engine that work fine.
just downloaded this, exact same thing is happening.

Windows 7, 64 bit..

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes