Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I also extract the .exe file using 7z, open the index.html and I finished the game without any problems. I'm using win 7 and mozilla Firefox
I'll try firefox, I just tried chrome when I attempted that method. Thanks for the tip, I'll update if it works.

UPDATE: Nope didn't work. still a blank title screen

Last edited:
Reactions: q462974

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
anyone have a crack to extend the game past 30 days? or go back and forth days etc...didnt even realize that had a time limit...annoying to redo the whole game as there seems to be no actual saves.

Reactions: dunhill

q462974

Oct 1, 2017
I'll try firefox, I just tried chrome when I attempted that method. Thanks for the tip, I'll update if it works.

UPDATE: Nope didn't work. still a blank title screen
Same, as I said in my edit, didn't work for me too. Using windows 10. Apparently, people with win 10 are having this problem i guess lol. LOP must hate win 10 so much lol.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Same, as I said in my edit, didn't work for me too. Using windows 10. Apparently, people with win 10 are having this problem i guess lol. LOP must hate win 10 so much lol.
I have windows 7. Looks like windows 8 is good for something after all, playing obsure adult games, lol

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
How do I execute the F95Zone file? My pc keeps giving me an error when I try to open it. Running Windows 7 64x.
What does the error message say?

Make sure you've downloaded the 64bit version of the game, not the 32bit. If you did, try downloading the MAC version, extract the archive and execute/open the index.html file, found inside, with Chrome or Firefox.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for this game i just finished it but it has still black screen on gallery and when you call a girl but other then that it is a great game in my humble opinion but other then those two bugs it works great for me.
P.S. i wanted this game so bad and it seems someone granted me my wish. :D
Thanks again.

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone have save with everything opened from the gallery? Dont feel like playing it through again for some scenes...

sailor7475-

Jun 23, 2017
dumb-a$$ question: game will not save. during the game at the end of a day it shows a saving function however when re-entering the game there is no saved game available. can anyone offer a hint as to what setting needs to be modified? thanks.

LLD__

Jun 3, 2017
The buttons on the title dont show up for me, is anyone else having this problem?

KG1999

Jul 19, 2017
here's a quick basic guide to cheat with CE 4 byte and exact value :

1.type the number you want to change in the value bar and then click frist scan( i choose to change money in this example ) and you will get this :

2. change the number of the money in game (decrease or increase doesn't matter), after that insert the changed number in the value bar then click Next Scan :

3. Repeat Number 2 until you get the specific number you want (usually 1 / 2 result in the end ) :

4. Double click the result you got and then change the "Value" :

This step also works for stats ( physical, health, etc ) and days. i'm sorry for bad explanation and limited english, hope this can help you.
Still works ?
can't find the same file number

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I ALWAYS HAVE A BLACK SCREEN WHEN I TAKE THE MISSION BLACKMAILER'S COMPOUND

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Decent game.. the quasi browser-app leaves a lot to be desired though. The "save" game.. heh looks to be some sort of snapshot of the browser-app.

j766

May 15, 2017
here's a quick basic guide to cheat with CE 4 byte and exact value :

1.type the number you want to change in the value bar and then click frist scan( i choose to change money in this example ) and you will get this :

2. change the number of the money in game (decrease or increase doesn't matter), after that insert the changed number in the value bar then click Next Scan :

3. Repeat Number 2 until you get the specific number you want (usually 1 / 2 result in the end ) :

4. Double click the result you got and then change the "Value" :

This step also works for stats ( physical, health, etc ) and days. i'm sorry for bad explanation and limited english, hope this can help you.

Has something changed with the version up now? When I use cheat engine it never finds the value when I do the next scan, the list is empty. Do search parameters need to change?

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Sam, sorry to bother you but... is this still on your todo list? Should we wait for the 1.3 somewhere in the future? No rush, of course but, this being my main and only reason for coming here it would be great to know the status. Also, I've heard that they recently migrated to a new server so I have no idea if this impacts the feasibility of the project (or future ones for that matter).

Thank you!

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes