IanEden

Jul 6, 2017
They're still looking for an answer 1.2 might have fixed it. Juries out till it's added. I've heard the actual website works for those who are having that issue. I'll wait till 1.2 is added. Hopefully it works.
Oh, Okay. Thanks for the info.

there

Nov 23, 2016
If anyone has a fix for the initialisation problem in the game then please tell us.

Xicht

Nov 4, 2016
For me game works (1.1 crack0.3) win 7 64. But saving is all wrong. When game freeze on one of last missions, i rstarted it and save was totaly old. So delete...

q462974

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, anyone who are having the saving problems and all, you all can try this. Just extract the exe file using 7zip, and open the index.html file in firefox. I don't know as of yet, maybe the bug is with the game only, or maybe the crack, or during packaging the game. But my game didn't go through the loading screen. Same thing, as it was using the exe. i.e stuck on loading screen, with the music running. Maybe it is because of windows 10, don't know. I hope that extracting fixes some glitches or bugs for you all. Gonna use cyberfox browser as someone from youtube suggested. Will post my results afterwards.

Edit: Nothing, same results in cyberfox too. I don't know if the game would work like that or not, but if someone could confirm if it works or not, would be appreciated. lol

Last edited:

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
how do we get pass the title screen? tried it both on mac and windows via bootcamp and my computer still can't get pass it

AncalagonBlk

Dec 19, 2016
how do we get pass the title screen? tried it both on mac and windows via bootcamp and my computer still can't get pass it
That is a known bug with this version of the game. Version 1.3 has been released and it hopefully fixes the issue, but we don't know because it hasn't been cracked yet. Sam is working on it. His last status report was eight posts above yours.

Last edited:

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
That is a known bug with this version of the game. Version 1.3 has been released and it hopefully fixes the issue, but we don't know because it hasn't been cracked yet. Sam is working on it. His last status report was only eight posts above yours.
Next question: Where do i find the post which is eight posts above that post, and how you count to eight? Should i start it from zero or should i start it from one?

And since i`m here, @Sam you better deliver that last version soon or i`ll ask the F95Zone Staff to revoke all the likes i`ve been giving to you. ;)

Last edited:

piuvv

Aug 27, 2017
thanks but l ve downloaded 64x version from mega and l cant open *.7z file with winrar, should l use another program for it? or which way l should follow??

AzyChaz

Sep 15, 2016
Hi, anyone who are having the saving problems and all, you all can try this. Just extract the exe file using 7zip, and open the index.html file in firefox. I don't know as of yet, maybe the bug is with the game only, or maybe the crack, or during packaging the game. But my game didn't go through the loading screen. Same thing, as it was using the exe. i.e stuck on loading screen, with the music running. Maybe it is because of windows 10, don't know. I hope that extracting fixes some glitches or bugs for you all. Gonna use cyberfox browser as someone from youtube suggested. Will post my results afterwards.

Edit: Nothing, same results in cyberfox too. I don't know if the game would work like that or not, but if someone could confirm if it works or not, would be appreciated. lol
I also extract the .exe file using 7z, open the index.html and I finished the game without any problems. I'm using win 7 and mozilla Firefox

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes