Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So many comments, I can't wait to take a look at this game. Hopefully ver 1.2 makes it possible to get past the title screen. Otherwise I might just have to wait a year and a half till the $20 fee for a monthy subscription is justified for potential game content they'll have released.

Apr 28, 2017
Hey, can anyone provide me the CG for the Sex&Glory game, Strip Texas Holdem. Its online only and it would be nice to get the CG.

cacalo

Aug 12, 2016
I remember "Living with temptation", "Eleanor", "Living with Serena" etc, and the faces on those games were way better. I love the games, but their latest models look too weird.

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
I remember "Living with temptation", "Eleanor", "Living with Serena" etc, and the faces on those games were way better. I love the games, but their latest models look too weird.
SexandGlory art(i.e renders) has always been considerably worse.

LoP Gold games
-more realistic scenarios
-either full vanilla sex with romance or cheating and cuckolding fantasies. group scenes are exclusive to expansions in vanilla games
-mostly straightforward dating sim or visual novel gameplay,
-better art and much better clothing-background design
-consistent development problems and delays
S&G games
-more surreal and niche scenarios
-more focus on group and lesbian sex, less romance
-definitely more focus on gameplay with RNG and lots of tricky events-ingame secrets
-mediocre art
-consistent development

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Stuck on the loading screen. Win 10, 64 bit. Anyone found a solution?
They're still looking for an answer 1.2 might have fixed it. Juries out till it's added. I've heard the actual website works for those who are having that issue. I'll wait till 1.2 is added. Hopefully it works.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
For those that played the game: do you feel that he newly added 30 days (instead of 20 days) will make a difference?
I would really like not to use cheats.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
For those that played the game: do you feel that he newly added 30 days (instead of 20 days) will make a difference?
30 days (29 days only playable, Day 30 ends the game) are actually cutting it very close if you want to see every image in the game in one playthrough.

Reactions: AssRider
Jul 8, 2017
When did you try it? This here is v1.1, while the official is v1.2. If true, this spells bad news for those that put their hopes in the new version. In fact, I'm willing to bet that plenty will still have problems running the game, no matter what. It's a natural consequence of Leo's decision to shift from flash or non-Unity HTML5. Progress comes with a price; at first for subscribers, later for Leo and the team. It's only natural that one would be compelled to test the game first.

I've tried the game on a low spec machine (a GPD Win) and it opens. I haven't played more than 2 minutes, so I have no idea if it's stable. However, it's safe to conclude that opening the game has nothing to do with available RAM or processor.

I heard that there's an index or start .html file hidden somewhere in Sam's realease. I would strongly advise to open it with a variety of browsers, starting with Firefox. In fact that's exactly how I've played all S&G titles on my Android. I would also advise playing with resolution. Try 1280*720 for a start. Plenty of times in the past this was a culprit.

Good luck and thanks one again for all involved in the process of bringing this game to us!
New here sorry for the delayed response.

To answer I tried this version over this past weekend (Sunday I think?) and had no luck on any of my machines, my first is an expensive gaming rig and the other two are a laptop and alternate desktop.

Did not know the versions were different but makes sense, This cracked version just kept me at the opening artwork loading screen and nothing happened after like 30 mins on any of my machines unfortunately. I went out and spent the $20 on the official release and had no problems although the load times were all pretty insane for a flash game, and still had issues with my saves being deleted.

I did finally figure out the cheat engine thing through google chrome though so that considerably sped up my progress. Though I have no idea how to download the game and upload it here or else i would have :p I'll leave that to the experts I guess.

I do however appreciate the shit out of these forums though for bringing us ( and trying to bring us these games ) and completely understand problems like this do happen. So I dont blame anyone and thanks for the hard work to all the contributors.

Sinc. Long time lurker

I'm going to try out an alternate crack for my next release, just need to try and find some free time first :)
No worries, Appreciate the effort & time it took to bring these releases. I'm just a part of the unfortunate minority apparently lol.

Jul 8, 2017
I agree, those games had great art. Assuming they must have lost a Dev or designer and have a different style to work with.. though the new game isn't bad by any definition and still good art just not quite as good animations IMO.

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
It's funny to me that their releases have been consistently more buggy.

Maybe they're just bending to the pressure of people being unhappy with how slow new games come out.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
If you follow @Qleaf walkthrough, you won't have any problem and won't need to use cheats.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
If you follow @Qleaf walkthrough, you won't have any problem and won't need to use cheats.
Hello Everybody,
yes is True worked Properly 4 me (win7 64 bit Game v 1.1 0.3) Try had some minor Crashes dough but could start each time with the last Save (risen stats and gear) warmly Recomed it.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes