Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
@Sam Okay here you go guys! Attaching the Complete Walkthrough for the Game!

I took the very cautious approach to the game, I unlocked every images in the game, along with the Gallery and all Endings.

Please follow the instructions to the letter. Enjoy!

The walkthrough can also be found at my .
Huge thanks.

eole71

Nov 13, 2016
It shows just the girl and such. But nothing to start or anything it also told me there was a java error. Is there a fix yet? Starting Screen - no start button

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
meh was so hyped to mod this but alas they changed engine and i cant do shit

thanks for the game Sam <3

p.s.: hope you add some cheats in it next time u update it :p
(a go back at morning/day2 and/or add money would be cool ^^ )

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Since i'm currently at work,
Can someone please try the following:
If you slept through all the days till the ending, will you get the choice to start as "New Game+" ?

Keep in mind for the testing to be accurate, you shouldn't have "New Game+" already open.

I'm currently working on creating another walkthrough for the "New Game+" mode.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I had an issue with this not loading for me, tried the official version and had no problem
When did you try it? This here is v1.1, while the official is v1.2. If true, this spells bad news for those that put their hopes in the new version. In fact, I'm willing to bet that plenty will still have problems running the game, no matter what. It's a natural consequence of Leo's decision to shift from flash or non-Unity HTML5. Progress comes with a price; at first for subscribers, later for Leo and the team. It's only natural that one would be compelled to test the game first.

I've tried the game on a low spec machine (a GPD Win) and it opens. I haven't played more than 2 minutes, so I have no idea if it's stable. However, it's safe to conclude that opening the game has nothing to do with available RAM or processor.

I heard that there's an index or start .html file hidden somewhere in Sam's realease. I would strongly advise to open it with a variety of browsers, starting with Firefox. In fact that's exactly how I've played all S&G titles on my Android. I would also advise playing with resolution. Try 1280*720 for a start. Plenty of times in the past this was a culprit.

Good luck and thanks one again for all involved in the process of bringing this game to us!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
@AssRider There's no need to freak out, by his statement, he meant that this version didn't work (1.1), but the official version did. If what you said is correct (that the official version is currently version 1.2), then that'd probably mean that the next F95 version might also work better.

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
If you slept through all the days till the ending, will you get the choice to start as "New Game+" ?

Keep in mind for the testing to be accurate, you shouldn't have "New Game+" already open.

You don't.
First playthrough I made I failed and didn't get an ending with any of the girls. Didn't give me a New Game+

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
You don't.
First playthrough I made I failed and didn't get an ending with any of the girls. Didn't give me a New Game+
What do you mean by You failed?
You died and got game over?
Or you spammed sleep till the end?

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016

did it got the hunt goes on ending but not new game+ option just new game

Reactions: Qleaf

Paniya

May 28, 2017
here's a quick basic guide to cheat with CE 4 byte and exact value :

1.type the number you want to change in the value bar and then click frist scan( i choose to change money in this example ) and you will get this :

2. change the number of the money in game (decrease or increase doesn't matter), after that insert the changed number in the value bar then click Next Scan :

3. Repeat Number 2 until you get the specific number you want (usually 1 / 2 result in the end ) :

4. Double click the result you got and then change the "Value" :

This step also works for stats ( physical, health, etc ) and days. i'm sorry for bad explanation and limited english, hope this can help you.

This doesn't work. I tried several times but nothing changes. And I've worked with Cheat Engine before.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
This doesn't work. I tried several times but nothing changes. And I've worked with Cheat Engine before.
i'm guessing you chose the wrong game process, i would suggest you read and find my post about that in other pages of this thread.

Reactions: Paniya

doom551

Jun 14, 2017
It's not a very good game, I think. It's too linear and the psychology doesn't come close to, say, Roommates.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
It's not a very good game, I think. It's too linear and the psychology doesn't come close to, say, Roommates.
well, this is LOP and or S&G games, which is very linear at most of their games, the good thing about their games is the graphics and not much else..

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
well, this is LOP and or S&G games, which is very linear at most of their games, the good thing about their games is the graphics and not much else..
I dare you name me one game that is not "very linear", in the same sense as LOP and S&G titles are.
Personally, I have yet to see a game that is better in the linearity department than LOP's. ...Well, except Tlaero's, Wolfschadowe's and Chaotic's (all of them HTML).
To have an average of 7 endings/game and dozens of alternative paths to take are Heaven compared to 99,99% in which you have to "choose" between "extreme whore" and "just whore" paths, with no more than 3 endings. Oh, and yeah... LOP has endings; many have yet to reach that point.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes