Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
here's a quick basic guide to cheat with CE 4 byte and exact value :

1.type the number you want to change in the value bar and then click frist scan( i choose to change money in this example ) and you will get this :

2. change the number of the money in game (decrease or increase doesn't matter), after that insert the changed number in the value bar then click Next Scan :

3. Repeat Number 2 until you get the specific number you want (usually 1 / 2 result in the end ) :

4. Double click the result you got and then change the "Value" :

This step also works for stats ( physical, health, etc ) and days. i'm sorry for bad explanation and limited english, hope this can help you.
not working in 0.3 as said above

hdglester

Apr 29, 2017
This doesn't work. I tried several times but nothing changes. And I've worked with Cheat Engine before.
Try installing an OLDER version. I couldn't get anything to work with the current version of CE (not able to find the number after updating it in game). Deleted CE and installed older version 6.4 everything worked as per the descriptions.

Reactions: Paniya

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Once the game crashes because of a reason like "invite a girl > sandra > give a gift > blackscreen", the save stucks and you cannot save the game on a different day; even after you normally press sleep, says saving and you quit the game by alt+f4. (Also you cannot take the game back to windowed mode if you crash on fullscreen mode.)

Btw: Searching values through Cheat Engine didn't work for me.

I'm on Windows 10 64 bit.
same problem here any solution ????

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
can any one help me
i have problem with the save
when i close the game and open it again i have to play new game
and cannot continue
look like the save file is deleted or some thing like that
i have version 1.1 and it works fine despite the save

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
@Sam Okay here you go guys! Attaching the Complete Walkthrough for the Game!

I took the very cautious approach to the game, I unlocked every images in the game, along with the Gallery and all Endings.

Please follow the instructions to the letter. Enjoy!

The walkthrough can also be found at my .

Edit: Updated the guide with 1 small change @ Day 26. Sorry!
How did you gt the wet t-shirt competition because i followed your guide but it didn't show up

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
How did you gt the wet t-shirt competition because i followed your guide but it didn't show up
You probably missed something, I wont be able to tell what you missed.

How to get Wet T-Shirt comptetion = 5 times winning "play darts" @ bar.

doom551

Jun 14, 2017
well, this is LOP and or S&G games, which is very linear at most of their games, the good thing about their games is the graphics and not much else..
I think I prefer games where more of the characters can interact with each other and form better stories. I liked 'Roommates' quite a lot (even hacking away at it a bit to make it even more twisted), and LWT1, ELE1, City of Love.

But the stories where there's no crossover between character storylines feel very flat to me.

Reactions: AssRider
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes