hdm317

Jul 10, 2017
I can only find 3 /4 Other What is last one?
So far unlocked
Need some help - Park
Suntan lotion - Beach
Champion Blowjob - gym
1. Gym - Spar 3 times win
2. Biker Bar mission - Get a old ring from the bar on the right side of the bar
3. Gym, Alice 100 - Talk to Lucy while Alice is in gym
4. Blackmail mission
5. Gym - Talk to Lucy while Alice is in gym

mhmmdharits

Sep 23, 2017
how to load our last save game ? when the game get a black screen than i restart the game , i load the old save game :( not the last one

please anyone helpp meeeeeee

there

Nov 23, 2016
Ok, This game is not working for me. It opens then it remains stuck in the start screen with music and a picture of a lady but nothing else.

I have the latest Windows 10 with 64 bit processor and 8 gb ram. Can someone tell me what is happening?

Update: I now know that it is a known bug which needs to be fixed by LOP and S&G themselves. Until then I can do nothing.

appollac

Sep 24, 2017
The game seems working for me, but apparently not Cheat Engine. After many tries, the scans don't find the values I search. Maybe the fault is of the bug to be fixed by LOP? I still hope in a hacked version to be made someday.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
The game seems working for me, but apparently not Cheat Engine. After many tries, the scans don't find the values I search. Maybe the fault is of the bug to be fixed by LOP? I still hope in a hacked version to be made someday.
it's either that or you didn't do this :

that happens because you chose the wrong process, there's 4 processes for the game. if you only see one, that means you haven't click the "Processes" tab, and still in the "Application" tab

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so instead you have to select the game process in the "Processes" tab

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Some quick questions/

1.) What are the five different endings. I can't find one of them?
I've gotten these so far:
Alice leaves you and you end up just having sex with other non specific characters.
You hook up with Sandra and you two become partners
You hook up with Alice and she ends up pregnant.
You leave with Bella and she eventually leaves you and takes the rest of the money.

2.)In a New Game+ what do you start with?

Also noticed a weird bug with saves often the game won't let you resume a saved game. I've had to close the game out and restart it in that case.

montecs15

Sep 27, 2017
When I use cheat engine and buy something, I type in the new dollar amount I have, click next scan and no results show up?

29Cu63

May 30, 2017
When I use cheat engine and buy something, I type in the new dollar amount I have, click next scan and no results show up?
There are 4 programs running. You need to redo it couple of times until you find the correct one. Was last one for me.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
@Sam Okay here you go guys! Attaching the Complete Walkthrough for the Game!

I took the very cautious approach to the game, I unlocked every images in the game, along with the Gallery and all Endings.

Please follow the instructions to the letter. Enjoy!

The walkthrough can also be found at my .

Edit: Updated the guide with 1 small change @ Day 26. Sorry!

Last edited:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
@Sam Okay here you go guys! Attaching the Complete Walkthrough for the Game!

I took the very cautious approach to the game, I unlocked every images in the game, along with the Gallery and all Endings.

Please follow the instructions to the letter. Enjoy!

The walkthrough can also be found at my .
Thanks! Added to OP.

Any news on new version?
Some work has come up this weekend which I need to finish, won't be able to look into a new version until the coming week as I also want to see if I can do some more investigating about the loading bug.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks! Added to OP.

Some work has come up this weekend which I need to finish, won't be able to look into a new version until the coming week as I also want to see if I can do some more investigating about the loading bug.
They did'nt fix it in new version?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes