Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
UPDATE: here is what my screen eventually loads to after the F95 Zone loading screen let me know if anything is "off" about it
upload_2017-9-28_11-52-4.png

I tried extracting the bountyhunter-f95zone application file to see if there was an execution file I could set to open in browser since that's how I got Elena to work way back when. No luck with that though, just found something that opened the F95 loading page in browser but it never loaded the actual game. I'm really stumped but I'll keep working on it. Can anyone tell me if there playing the game as a browser tab or as a seperate application as seen above.

Reactions: sp1ker and farmer

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
UPDATE: here is what my screen eventually loads to after the F95 Zone loading screen let me know if anything is "off" about it
View attachment 23389

I tried extracting the bountyhunter-f95zone application file to see if there was an execution file I could set to open in browser since that's how I got Elena to work way back when. No luck with that though, just found something that opened the F95 loading page in browser but it never loaded the actual game. I'm really stumped but I'll keep working on it. Can anyone tell me if there playing the game as a browser tab or as a seperate application as seen above.
Your game isn't starting properly, it's a known bug. In order play in just a plain browser you need to have it running from a httpd or run your browser with specific permissions to allow XMLHttpRequest from the "file://" scheme. However, even if you manage that it still won't work, as I've tested that with someone else who had the same issue.

Your problem would also likely happen on the official version of the game, will need to wait and see if LOP/SAG release a fix along with the other bugs.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Your game isn't starting properly, it's a known bug. In order play in just a plain browser you need to have it running from a httpd or run your browser with specific permissions to allow XMLHttpRequest from the "file://" scheme. However, even if you manage that it still won't work, as I've tested that with someone else who had the same issue.

Your problem would also likely happen on the official version of the game, will need to wait and see if LOP/SAG release a fix along with the other bugs.
So some people are just able to play it and some aren't? Am I at least loading it the way it was intended...minus the bug?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
So some people are just able to play it and some aren't?
Yep, haven't been able to figure out the cause of it yet, but even if we do it would still likely need a fix from SAG/LOP, as I don't have access to the unobfuscated game code.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks.

I did notice a black screen on load screens and got an out of memory error once. I was using the old 0.2 version on a Win 7 32 bit system. Closing the game and restarting it and resuming from last saved fixed the problemss which aren't easily repeatable. Will try out the 0.3 version.

Does a walkthrough exist? I'm suspecting that you have to do stuff a certain way to have agood chance of getting through the game with enough time.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
So i get a event with Alice and the Black chick but wen it was about to star a message say am out of memory

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Yep, haven't been able to figure out the cause of it yet, but even if we do it would still likely need a fix from SAG/LOP, as I don't have access to the unobfuscated game code.
Could very well be a memory problem maybe? Correct me if i'm wrong here but a program that runs multiples of itself in the task manager can't be a good thing for system resources?

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I thought I saw the last of any LOP and S&G games when they pulled the Unity trick and when I saw Megalol stating he couldn't do it. I didn't even had the courage to look for it here. Man, Sam, you're the real deal!!! Thanks for making my day!

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Could very well be a memory problem maybe? Correct me if i'm wrong here but a program that runs multiples of itself in the task manager can't be a good thing for system resources?
It's hitting the webgl memory limit, rather than the system or chrome limits; it happens on the official game as well. I can increase the webgl memory limit, however as there are multiple memory leaks it'll only postpone the inevitable crash rather than fix it.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

optimus_crime

Sep 23, 2017
Black screen/crash when gifting items; this is a bug in the original game, need to wait on a fix from SAG/LOP
You can bypass this bug by increasing girls points to max with cheatengine, then there will be no need to gift item.

Completed game yesterday. Not much fun compared with other SAG games. Not any sexual sounds in this game. Just animation and rpg

optimus_crime

Sep 23, 2017
what are the others sex scene and how can i get them??
There are over 12+ scenes. Each scene unlocks as you progress in game.

Following are the locations where you can unlock sex scene

1) Beach - Sandra
2) Beach - Bella
3) Beach - Other
4) Motel - Bella
5) Home - Sandra, Bella , Alice
6) Park - Alice
7) Gym - Alice
8) Bar - Sandra
9) Shooting Range - Sandra
10) There are multiple reward sex scene will be unlocked in mission progess

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes