Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Could it be that people that are getting the black screen before game loads don't have official windows? I am just wild guessing trying to help things out. It used to cause errors in other cracked apps for me just saying back when i didn't have official windows
I have official windows....7, but official. Thanks for the thought though.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
The developer game just said this in their blog yesterday,

"leonizer
SEPTEMBER 26, 2017 AT 2:42 PM
We’ve heard your voice!
Couple of minutes ago we’ve updated our game in order to make it more balanced and accessible for less hardcore players.".

I hope that means reduce or fixing loading time and black screen.

Reactions: dunhill

dunhill

May 3, 2017
The developer game just said this in their blog yesterday,

"leonizer
SEPTEMBER 26, 2017 AT 2:42 PM
We’ve heard your voice!
Couple of minutes ago we’ve updated our game in order to make it more balanced and accessible for less hardcore players.".

I hope that means reduce or fixing loading time and black screen.
well fixing the other issues would be nice but it will also be nice for casual players like myself to actually play the game on an easy setting.... i want to do everything in 1 playthrough without running out of days.... wish there was a mod for this game.. (a mod to add or subtract days giving more time)

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Got MOST of the sex scenes, only ones missing were two of the 'bonus' that weren't the three main girls, anyone have a full list of unlockable scenes?
Alice:
Sex in the woods - park
Jacuzzi sex - gym
Sex on a date
Just reward (after mission)

Sandra:
Night drink - bar
Sex on the beach
A bet's a bet - shooting range (competition)
Sex on a date

Bella:
Sex in the water - beach
Sex in the motel room
Sex on a date
Starting a new life (after mission)

Other:
Need some hepl - park (random jogging event)
Suntain Lotion - beach (randon swimming event)
Champion blowjob -gym (3 sparring wins)

I am looking for the last event but don't know what it is?! I hope it is a threesome with Alice and the gym girl (because of their "love forever blabla" ring) after the "Blackmailers Compound" mission but everytime i start it the screen wents black. Fuuuuuuuu... :)

Buying a drink, sitting in the park and relaxing on the beach seems to have no effect. Playing darts only gives some money.

Cheers

lygarx

Feb 13, 2017
Someone let me know if they figure out why some people like me are stuck at the title page with music and can't play and when they figure out how to fix it.

Reactions: sp1ker

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Someone let me know if they figure out why some people like me are stuck at the title page with music and can't play and when they figure out how to fix it.
Ditto. Is there a certain program required that certain people haven't downloaded yet? Just spit-balling ideas at this point and seeing what sticks. My computer also opens the game in a seperate window from the browser, should it be opening in the browser? I'm loading the game from the F95 zone logo listed as application. Am I opening the game wrong? Should I look in the files for another method, to what I could see there's only one way to open the game.

UPDATE...sort of
: This issue reminds me of an issue I had with Elana: Champion of lust. The download provided two methods to load the game, one outside the browser (got the same issue as this, loaded the backdrop but none of the start or load buttons). A second load option was provided using the browser (played perfectly, not a single issue). Is this game intended to not work without certain pieces of code that the browser provides? Is there an option to do that with this game and I'm just not finding it? Again, just throwing ideas out there based on past experiences, hope we find a solution to this eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: sp1ker and Logan92

Logan92

Apr 30, 2017
first of all thanks a lot Sam.
The game's a bit of lagging in my pc So it's not so easy going forward...
Is there any way to edit save files or something to change PERSONAL STATS?

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
Alice:
Sex in the woods - park
Jacuzzi sex - gym
Sex on a date
Just reward (after mission)

Sandra:
Night drink - bar
Sex on the beach
A bet's a bet - shooting range (competition)
Sex on a date

Bella:
Sex in the water - beach
Sex in the motel room
Sex on a date
Starting a new life (after mission)

Other:
Need some hepl - park (random jogging event)
Suntain Lotion - beach (randon swimming event)
Champion blowjob -gym (3 sparring wins)

I am looking for the last event but don't know what it is?! I hope it is a threesome with Alice and the gym girl (because of their "love forever blabla" ring) after the "Blackmailers Compound" mission but everytime i start it the screen wents black. Fuuuuuuuu... :)

Buying a drink, sitting in the park and relaxing on the beach seems to have no effect. Playing darts only gives some money.

Cheers
You're right there. It should be fixed in the newest version. After the blackmailer mission, Alice at 100 and at the gym.

Race655

Dec 5, 2016
anyone have any idea why my cheat engine cant localise the money address? if i try searching for the new value i get no results after a change.

Reactions: meth8472

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I've had a wet tshirt competition in the bar. Not sure if that was supposed to lead to the last "other" scene and I was lacking some stats or something.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
UPDATE: I figured out that on the intro screen with only the music and the image that I can potentially still click on the buttons. I clicked the screen in random places and found I could mute/unmute the sound and make the screen fullscreen or windowed by clicking different sections of the upper right corner. Maybe theoretically I can click on the start button? I can't seem to find it though, or maybe I have and a prompt I can't see is requesting me to enter a name. I'd really appreciate a screenshot of the intro screen so I can test this out. It might be fruitless if the interface isn't desplaying over the background images, but it's worth giving it a shot.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes