HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Played most of it yesterday. Fine game, has everything you expect from a Sex & Glory title. Only saw one ending but I don't much care about those.

Got MOST of the sex scenes, only ones missing were two of the 'bonus' that weren't the three main girls, anyone have a full list of unlockable scenes?

Reactions: Debajyoti Chanda

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Yeah, I was (or we were) missing pretty obvious thing :)
Click on PROCESSES tab, and you'll see 4 bountyhunter processes.
Yeah there are 4 processes, Just test each one that works. Try changing the value, Easiest to do is the money or day.

Kane

Apr 29, 2017
I continue to be stuck in a loop. Just forces me to the gun range every time I click anything else on the city map. Tells me my guy is tired of walking around like the day is already over. Very weird. Tried all 3 updates. One time I managed to get it to day 9 before the loop started but normally i'm stuck every time I start a fresh game. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

koch

Jun 15, 2017
I managed to get it to work, I did it by opening the package contents of the app>Contents>Resources>app.nw> Then i moved the index.html file into a browser and it worked.

Hope this helps
Mac version not working for me. "quit unexpectedly" The above solution didn't work for me. Thanks for all the amazing work, but i can't seem to be able to open this game, neither on windows nor on mac. Any help will be appreciated.

Feomoby

Jul 30, 2017
I managed to get it to work, I did it by opening the package contents of the app>Contents>Resources>app.nw> Then i moved the index.html file into a browser and it worked.

Hope this helps
Mac version not working for me - "quit unexpectedly" as soon as it opens. tried moving the index file to a browser too

voe

Aug 5, 2016
Played most of it yesterday. Fine game, has everything you expect from a Sex & Glory title. Only saw one ending but I don't much care about those.

Got MOST of the sex scenes, only ones missing were two of the 'bonus' that weren't the three main girls, anyone have a full list of unlockable scenes?
I'm not sure about the last one. I assume you got the random beach one and random park one. The third one is winning the spar at the gym 3 times in a row.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Mac version is broken for me too. Same "quit unexpectedly" result. And opening the index.html file just gives a scripting error in Firefox.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
What's the output of the report error on OSX?

Debajyoti Chanda

Apr 29, 2017
Once the bug fix is out I'll also add a mac build.

I've made some changes to the startup to hopefully avoid the infinite loading, also fixed the black images in the motel. Haven't done the warehouse or date+chocolates yet . Are there any other missing images people have found?

Note with black screens; you can still continue with the game it's just a missing image, eg in the motel you can still click her name and continue with the story.

Hi Sam thanks for the updated version, although I'm facing a weird issue with the game.

After playing for a while (say after retrieving Bella's ring back and having 1-on-1 encounter with her), the game suddenly stops with a black screen saying "Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings."..!!!
And the game doesn't proceed from there although music's playing in the background.

When I reopen the game, all the SAVE option is not present, the game just starts with NEW GAME.

Could you please help in this regard please?

Thanks

Reactions: totoqw

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Ok so I'm trying to fill the gallery. I'm missing 2 "other" scenes - I have the random beach and random park encounter. Anyone know which I'm missing?

pankan

Jun 18, 2017
Could it be that people that are getting the black screen before game loads don't have official windows? I am just wild guessing trying to help things out. It used to cause errors in other cracked apps for me just saying back when i didn't have official windows

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Hi Sam thanks for the updated version, although I'm facing a weird issue with the game.

After playing for a while (say after retrieving Bella's ring back and having 1-on-1 encounter with her), the game suddenly stops with a black screen saying "Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings."..!!!
And the game doesn't proceed from there although music's playing in the background.

When I reopen the game, all the SAVE option is not present, the game just starts with NEW GAME.

Could you please help in this regard please?

Thanks
Unfortunately that's an issue with the original game, will have to wait for them to fix their memory leaks.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
has anyone found all the gallery scenes? I'm missing 1 of the random encounters. Got the one at the beach, the one at the park and the one you get by winning 3 spars.

Last edited:
Reactions: fasd95

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
is the title screen supposed to have a start button or something? All i get it the game title the chick to the side and the version 1.1 in the bottom corner with music. I know this has been mentioned. Just stating it in slightly more detail in case that helps crack the missing piece of what's going wrong. I'm on windows 7. I read an earlier post that mentioned they were using windows 10 had this same issue. Has anyone with windows been able to play this game?

Reactions: sp1ker

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
is the title screen supposed to have a start button or something? All i get it the game title the chick to the side and the version 1.1 in the bottom corner with music. I know this has been mentioned. Just stating it in slightly more detail in case that helps crack the missing piece of what's going wrong. I'm on windows 7. I read an earlier post that mentioned they were using windows 10 had this same issue. Has anyone with windows been able to play this game?
UPDATE: tried a compatiblity mode setting, still didn't work. I'm an S&G fan and it sounds like another good one, guess I'll check back later for a fix. Keep up the good work everyone. Can someone post what a properly functioning title screen should look like?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes