meth8472

May 1, 2017
i'm pretty new to using cheat engine. when scanning for values i obviously get tons of results,do i have to alter every single one? and do i have to save or are the altered values imidiately seen in game?

LesPaul

Aug 12, 2016
I also get a black screen on a fairly consistent basis when I gift the girls chocolate from the house.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Didn't have any trouble on the game until [Warehouse District]. I got the black screen and this message:

"Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings."

Hope that's useful.
same error here in journal mission but the black screen is fixed
Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings

How can i fix it?

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
same error here in journal mission but the black screen is fixed
Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings

How can i fix it?
That happens when you've been running the game for a while. Restarting the game should work.

Last edited:

187thepussy

Apr 26, 2017
Also having failure to load error before home screen appears an error message comes up uncaught invalidstaterror: failed to execute setrequestheader on xmlhttprequest: the objects state must be opened
I solved this by going to the properties of each file and hitting the "unblock" checkbox at the bottom. Still getting stuck at the title screen though. I'll post if I find a solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: sp1ker

187thepussy

Apr 26, 2017
So I have a theory that the issue is some kind of layering/overlay issue. I can hit the title screen with music. If I click in the upper-right corner I can toggle the music/background but I can't see any buttons/icons. Can anyone share a screenshot of the title screen so I can see the placement of the the various buttons? Seems like I might be able to start the game if I know exactly where to click.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i'm pretty new to using cheat engine. when scanning for values i obviously get tons of results,do i have to alter every single one? and do i have to save or are the altered values imidiately seen in game?
no.. if you see my tutorial, keep repeating step 2 until you get fewer and fewer number like in step 3. then after that you change number in there.

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
Make sure to pick the right game process with CE, select the Fourth one.

or

Win 10 x64, for me there is only one process, not 4 (I see from other messages, I;m not the only one with this "problem"). First scan gives results, but next ones are always empty.
Prolly, there is some very simple solution for this, but I'm out of ideas :)

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Win 10 x64, for me there is only one process, not 4 (I see from other messages, I;m not the only one with this "problem"). First scan gives results, but next ones are always empty.
Prolly, there is some very simple solution for this, but I'm out of ideas :)
have you tried this ?

select File and Open process, that way you will see like 4 game process, select last one and have phun finding values
View attachment 22863

Reactions: mevony

meth8472

May 1, 2017
i'm always getting scanning error when i do next scan. reinstalled CE but problem still occurs,any ideas?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I'll be releasing 0.3 later today, changes:
Fixed missing image on blackmail quest (thanks again to @Jash52 )
Doubled memory limit from 260MB to 520MB to try and reduce likelihood of memory crashes
The black screen/crash when gifting items is present in the original game, will need to wait on a fix from SAG/LOP. Avoid gifting any items in your apartment for the time being.

raminop

Apr 5, 2017
Hi, the problem with the missing menu happens for me. The main menu image and sound loads, but no menu to select. When start it as administrator, this errors comes up after Unity splash screen:
Untitled.png
Hope it helps in finding the error. Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes