Kane

Apr 29, 2017
I have a very odd problem. Everytime I start a new game it says mike is tired of running around the city and when I click on any of the locations it always forces me to the shooting range. When I go back to the city then I get the prompt saying Do you want to undergo accuracy training in the main city view then its back to the gun range. When I first started playing it worked fine and then slowly it started to freeze up and there were times I could not click anything and after several restarts I got caught in this loop. Not sure if this is a bug or some type of anti piracy thing kicking in. I removed it and re downloaded the update and same thing. The weird thing is it remembered my saved game (which is now also stuck in a loop) So now I'm wondering where else on my pc it could of saved that data. Any help would be appreciated

doom551

Jun 14, 2017
Didn't have any trouble on the game until [Warehouse District]. I got the black screen and this message:

"Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings."

Hope that's useful.

Reactions: Debajyoti Chanda

wyskas

Jun 7, 2017
Same black out problem...
when:
- call a girl gift => black screen and scratch save
- Go to motel => black screen and scratch save

any one have an idea how to fix it???

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
@Sam your hard work is much appreciated, with the increasing amount of known problems increasing , the most important one in my opinion is the "save" function.

If you got the Save function to work people can try different routes/paths to do stuff to avoid or simply replay a certain day.

It should have top priority. Thanks again for your hard work.

Reactions: Debajyoti Chanda

doom551

Jun 14, 2017
Should mention: after this happened, I reloaded and didn't have the memory problem. The game played through start to finish fine, including the Warehouse, the Biker Bar and the Mansion (if that was what it was called).

Didn't have any trouble on the game until [Warehouse District]. I got the black screen and this message:

"Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings."

Hope that's useful.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
anybody else stuck on the title screen? like ive had the loading screen for 2 minutes now and it still doesn't let me play

raim

Jun 19, 2017
my save stuck in 10 day! when i have some bag,black screen<low memory in 22 days i must play from 10 day(( what i can do?

CheekyChuck

Apr 28, 2017
Once the game crashes because of a reason like "invite a girl > sandra > give a gift > blackscreen", the save stucks and you cannot save the game on a different day; even after you normally press sleep, says saving and you quit the game by alt+f4. (Also you cannot take the game back to windowed mode if you crash on fullscreen mode.)

Btw: Searching values through Cheat Engine didn't work for me.

I'm on Windows 10 64 bit.

zerk995

Sep 26, 2017
thanks , sam.you did a fine job. one thing : blackmail mission shows black screen, so if it could be fixed that would be great . everything else works pretty much fine.

Titan_Centurion

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys! Anybody know how to trigger the blackmail quest? I already got the ring and tried speaking with Lucy in the gym but nothing is happening

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Is the blackmail mission still blackscreen with the latest crack (0.2)?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes