Debajyoti Chanda

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, first of all thanks Sam for the new version.

Also, for those who don't know how to use the cheat engine, could I request those who can to kindly provide a guide on how to change the value for money, health and stats?

I tried apocalipze way to change the value type to 4 bytes and exact value, like for eg., for HEALTH I search with New Scan and found a list of all the addresses. But when I enter a new value (say 100) and hit Next Scan, Cheat Engine doesn't show any new list with the changed value.

I tried the same above steps with all the 5 processes with Cheat Engine, but to no avail. Please provide a correct way to use the Cheat Engine. Anyone..??

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Memory bug

Not enough memory when you are the producer from the Game raise the memory and so on.

After this crash all are gone (gallery). You can beginn new only.

J

Joey3

Hi, first of all thanks Sam for the new version.

Also, for those who don't know how to use the cheat engine, could I request those who can to kindly provide a guide on how to change the value for money, health and stats?

I tried apocalipze way to change the value type to 4 bytes and exact value, like for eg., for HEALTH I search with New Scan and found a list of all the addresses. But when I enter a new value (say 100) and hit Next Scan, Cheat Engine doesn't show any new list with the changed value.

I tried the same above steps with all the 5 processes with Cheat Engine, but to no avail. Please provide a correct way to use the Cheat Engine. Anyone..??
Yes, can anyone tell us what to do after we have selected the process? I've never done this before. :p

J

Joey3

Found a way to get unlimited money. This guide helped.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
and after that? what do i have to search for?
here's a quick basic guide to cheat with CE 4 byte and exact value :

First off, find the right process for the game :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so instead you have to select the game process in the "Processes" tab

then follow this steps :

1.type the number you want to change in the value bar and then click frist scan( i choose to change money in this example ) and you will get this :

2. change the number of the money in game (decrease or increase doesn't matter), after that insert the changed number in the value bar then click Next Scan :

3. Repeat Number 2 until you get the specific number you want (usually 1 / 2 result in the end ) :

4. Double click the result you got and then change the "Value" :

This step also works for stats ( physical, health, etc ) and days. i'm sorry for bad explanation and limited english, hope this can help you.

Last edited:

mike310

May 3, 2017
View attachment 22785

Overview:

Michael "Mike" Smythe is a bounty hunter trying to score big so that he can live a life of luxury and wealth with his girlfriend, who wants him to retire to a quiet, safer occupation - despite his wishes to the contrary. Things come to a head when he gets a tip on a score that can set him up for life, leaving him running up against a fellow bounty hunter for the prize and a mark who might be willing to help him get it if he's willing to let her go.​

Updated: Sept 21 2017
Developer/Publisher: Sex and Glory / Lesson of Passion
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0 / Crack 0.2
Language: English
Genre: 3d game, 3dcg, anal sex, creampie, male protagonist, multiple endings, oral sex, shooter, vaginal sex

Changelog:

Crack notes:
F95Zone exclusive ;). As it's a unity webplayer game, I was unable to deobfuscate the emscripten/asm.js files which contains the game code ("Assembly-CSharp.dll" on a standard Unity game). So I ended up using the browser to override the auth checks and callbacks. This is why it's packaged in such a way and looks more like a Twine game than Unity. There is a known bug where just the menu screen shows and the game doesn't properly initialise, I haven't been able to replicate or find the cause of this yet.

Download Win/64bit
| | |

Download Win/32bit
| | |

View attachment 22788 View attachment 22789 View attachment 22790 View attachment 22791 View attachment 22792 View attachment 22793 View attachment 22794 View attachment 22795
thanks!

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Black screen in motel and some another location. Jast "F95" in down page. HAve any idea about fix that bug?
Have you got the 0.2 crack in the OP? That should be fixed.

here's a quick basic guide to cheat with CE 4 byte and exact value :

1.type the number you want to change in the value bar and then click frist scan( i choose to change money in this example ) and you will get this :

2. change the number of the money in game (decrease or increase doesn't matter), after that insert the changed number in the value bar then click Next Scan :

3. Repeat Number 2 until you get the specific number you want (usually 1 / 2 result in the end ) :

4. Double click the result you got and then change the "Value" :

This step also works for stats ( physical, health, etc ) and days. i'm sorry for bad explanation and limited english, hope this can help you.
Thanks! Added link to your post in OP

Reactions: Debajyoti Chanda

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Called a girl to the apartment and tried to give her a necklace and the game blacked out on me. Looks like it's persistent but at least I can resume from right before.

And apparently that's the only point in the game that's been saved. I progressed further and tried the "call+gift" thing again and after it blacked out I ran the game again and it resumed all the way back to the first time.

Last edited:

Sapient

Sep 27, 2017
Also having failure to load error before home screen appears an error message comes up uncaught invalidstaterror: failed to execute setrequestheader on xmlhttprequest: the objects state must be opened

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes