Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Got black screen every time after trying to enter motel or mission warehouse... :(
thanks for this game Sam but i have a black screen when i entered the motel. do you wnow how can i fix that?
Thanks a lot mate, works fine for me, though the motel and warehouse mission need fixing as they always give a black screen at which point I can no longer continue the game. Also if the grinding is too much it is possible to use cheat engine here, I selected the last process of the bunch and then used exact values, hope this helps.
Black Screen on warehouse and Motel
Black screen on a date with Alice, going to motel and some other things. Win7 x64.
The quest t werehouse and motel parts are not avaible i guess. I get black screen at those 2 parts.
Thanks for the game!!!

Can't proceed further after unlocking Motel and warehouse district though, black screen :/
Yep. The last process always works for money and health. I tried the same for other stats like accuracy and physical but then the game crashed.
The game shows black screen at Warehouse and Motel.
This game, especially the mission part looks really great. An altogether new mechanics and good graphics.
Please read/search other posts before reporting a bug that's already been reported. Thank you.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Wow, didn't expect this so fast. Played it on S&G last night first time. The amount of days is tough when you build up stats first to achieve something. That would be something great to have a cheat for, and money is also a bit tough at points without cheats. You really have to focus on 1 girl only, so far got stats at 50/50 only, but that's after 2 runs only. Even in browser on S&G it plays pretty slow to load btw.

nikkolo

Apr 28, 2017
dat lopguy said:
We’ve heard your voice!
Couple of minutes ago we’ve updated our game in order to make it more balanced and accessible for less hardcore players.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Thank you very much hope uou'll fix all black screens and maybe release Strip Texas Hold'em
@Jash52 is doing an awesome job finding the black screens for me, will release v0.2 asap.

The bug fix build will also include the latest version from the site, which apparently has balance changes.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Updated OP with bugfix/0.2:
Added missing images ( thanks @Jash52 !)
Removed custom loader image
Updated game files to latest
Some small tweaks
This may or may not fix the loading screen issue, I haven't been able to replicate it so it's very difficult to debug.

Also added Win 32bit and OSX 64bit builds.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42

anyone else getting black screen when going to whorehouse district?

deNkystar

May 3, 2017
Updated OP with bugfix/0.2:

This may or may not fix the loading screen issue, I haven't been able to replicate it so it's very difficult to debug.

Also added Win 32bit and OSX 64bit builds.
the problem with the black screen is solved, thank you very much

Reactions: Sam

Ron_Baker

Sep 1, 2016
Downloaded the latest, but it seems like the layering, at least on the main menu, is out of order. None of the buttons are visible but I can mute the music and fullscreen the window. I can't do anything else.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
can't even start the game, main menu has no buttons. Only music infinitely playing.
Downloaded the latest, but it seems like the layering, at least on the main menu, is out of order. None of the buttons are visible but I can mute the music and fullscreen the window. I can't do anything else.
Unfortunately that's a known bug, I haven't been able to replicate or find the cause of it yet. Are you using an anti virus that could be blocking it?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes