May 20, 2017
Choose the last process (4th) and scan for 4 bytes. Works for all stats and date
Yep. The last process always works for money and health. I tried the same for other stats like accuracy and physical but then the game crashed.
The game shows black screen at Warehouse and Motel.
This game, especially the mission part looks really great. An altogether new mechanics and good graphics.

FgnPig

Jul 19, 2017
I also want to add another issue but its less known, after a few times of swimming at beach. A girl with a red bikini approaches and asks you to grease her with some lotion. If you accept, game freezes.

Theapedude

Sep 17, 2017
@Sam Seems interesting though a bunch of the events I tried to do are black screened. warehouse, date from invite alice, and a quite a few gift options. I will probably keep away til the update comes.

Bard

May 1, 2017
only 64bit version .... look i undrestand more complex game with heavy RAM usage or with unreal engine .... but this kind of game? really?

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Well i take a vow to never touch Cheat engine again so it would be great if anyone can show me how to cheat without CE :D

Reactions: Daemonium

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Once the bug fix is out I'll also add a mac build.

I've made some changes to the startup to hopefully avoid the infinite loading, also fixed the black images in the motel. Haven't done the warehouse or date+chocolates yet . Are there any other missing images people have found?

Note with black screens; you can still continue with the game it's just a missing image, eg in the motel you can still click her name and continue with the story.
Awesome. I was going to put in another vote for a Mac version, but it looks like you're already on it. Thanks!

Legend

Apr 27, 2017
Once the bug fix is out I'll also add a mac build.

I've made some changes to the startup to hopefully avoid the infinite loading, also fixed the black images in the motel. Haven't done the warehouse or date+chocolates yet . Are there any other missing images people have found?

Note with black screens; you can still continue with the game it's just a missing image, eg in the motel you can still click her name and continue with the story.
But there is no name to click, it totally blackout.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
You the man @Sam , since that poker game i had given up on the online games from them.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes