Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
realy need cheat
You can use cheat engine @apocalipze did a quick guide:

I personally won't be modding and adding cheats, because the game code isn't accessible it makes things much more complicated. It's probably possible to edit the indexeddb and edit saves there, but it's still quite complex and not something that I'd have time to play around with at the moment. Cheat engine is your best bet.

How does it work for Mac? All I get is a error sign on the app
I wasn't able to test the OSX build as I don't own a Mac, does it give a specific error message?

Dime222

Sep 24, 2017
Just downloaded win64 ver. Motel and warehouse mission working fine for me. Ty soooo much for all work u have done

thunderbirds

Apr 28, 2017
I wasn't able to test the OSX build as I don't own a Mac, does it give a specific error message?
It says
You can’t open the application “bountyhunter-f95zone” because it may be damaged or incomplete.
When i click the application

SteffenL

Jun 10, 2017
You can use cheat engine @apocalipze did a quick guide:

I personally won't be modding and adding cheats, because the game code isn't accessible it makes things much more complicated. It's probably possible to edit the indexeddb and edit saves there, but it's still quite complex and not something that I'd have time to play around with at the moment. Cheat engine is your best bet.

I've tried downloading every mac-link, but Im afraid that none of them are working, at least not on my macbook. Im getting the error when trying to open the zip-file. "Error 1 - Operation Not Permitted" Afterwards I tried unzipping it through terminal. It kinda unzipped, but now Im getting the message that I haven't got the permission to open it.
But anyhow... great job, Sam, We'll get there at some point.. Im confident.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I've tried downloading every mac-link, but Im afraid that none of them are working, at least not on my macbook. Im getting the error when trying to open the zip-file. "Error 1 - Operation Not Permitted" Afterwards I tried unzipping it through terminal. It kinda unzipped, but now Im getting the message that I haven't got the permission to open it.
But anyhow... great job, Sam, We'll get there at some point.. Im confident.
Thanks, the issue might be I built on a Windows machine. I'll see if I can get a fellow staff member with a mac to build it for me. In the mean time I've removed the OSX links from the OP.

Reactions: SteffenL

Saus

Dec 4, 2016
It seems that going fullscreen in the 64bit version and closing it with Alt+F4 during a cutscene makes the game impossible to leave fullscreen or to save in the following launches.

Last edited:

ss069

May 22, 2017
got stuck when alice point is 50 and cannot talk to lucy? any clue for this

and also another black screen when you invite alice to your home

Last edited:

pankan

Jun 18, 2017
I would like to report a bug as well: There is another black screen when exiting the gallery (after a scene) when i visited from mike's home.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
What it looked like before you updated to see if you could fix the loading screen issue and what it looks like after the fact. still loads the music though both times but that's it. running windows 7 64 bit if that helps.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I don´t know what update they maked or if is this the reason from your crack.

The fight (cube) is not random anymore !!! (at the beginning)

Last edited:

Antihr1st

May 1, 2017
Black screen in motel and some another location. Jast "F95" in down page. HAve any idea about fix that bug?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes