Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
I'll be releasing 0.3 later today, changes:

The black screen/crash when gifting items is present in the original game, will need to wait on a fix from SAG/LOP. Avoid gifting any items in your apartment for the time being.
Thank you:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017

The black screen/crash when gifting items is present in the original game, will need to wait on a fix from SAG/LOP. Avoid gifting any items in your apartment for the time being.
Does save problem solved in this version?

xfishermanx

Sep 27, 2017
the game is working fine with me with all the mession but when i reach in realation with any girl to 80 and try to do anything with her it give me error message and then infinite loading !

Blackadder89

Sep 13, 2016
I have problem when i try to launch game "The procedure entry point release SWrlockexclusive could not be located in the dinamic link library KERNEL32.dll." Any1 know wtf is going on?

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, has someone first uploaded releases? Not repair/fix version. I dont use cheat engine with fix version.. :( thx.

S.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
for those that are still wondering how to use the cheat engine with this game, i'll explain the hardest (actually just more time consuming) stat to raise, which are the ones that have a value of 1. Money is the easiest cause its the highest value, so it wont take you more than a couple of searches to find it.

im assuming you followed the directions of the other posters and you've selected the right process and are searching for 4 byte.

first seach: 1 (physical) = bunch of results
(an easy step i often do here is search for UNCHANGED once or twice, that eliminates quite a bit of results)
eliminate/remove all the addresses that dont have a value of 1
go to gym, work out = raise physical +1

next search: 2 (physical) = less results
again, search for unchanged values, you can even go to a different location in game before you search for unchanged, that helps flush out other variables.
eliminate/remove all the non 2 addresses
go to gym, work out = raise physical +1

repeat searches until you have only one value that corresponds with the stat you want to change.

its super straight forward in this game, so those that dont know much about using CE can use it to practice finding values.

zerk995

Sep 26, 2017

thanks, man.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Bravo @Sam Sir,
A very much thank you for doing this, i thought this would be impossible.
But you really took came through.

Also since we cant extract cg's the normal way for this, Can we get a how to? or cg rar for this?

thunderbirds

Apr 28, 2017
Mac version not opening for me. I tried exploring contents and running in terminal as well without luck.
I managed to get it to work, I did it by opening the package contents of the app>Contents>Resources>app.nw> Then i moved the index.html file into a browser and it worked.

Hope this helps

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Stuck on the title screen with no menu options. Anyone else have this problem?
Several people have had that issue already. Haven't seen them mention anything about finding out what's causing it yet though.

Patan

May 28, 2017
game worked fine for me except if you invite a girl at your home and give her a gift you will get a black screen. its not game breaking thing you can finish the game without doing that.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes