qvb222

May 7, 2017
I'll be releasing 0.3 later today
For some reason 0.2 (32 bit) worked a lot smoother on wine than 0.3 does. Text appear at about on character per second and CPU load is at 60% - this seems rather excessive for a relatively simple game...

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
Does anybody knows where saves are located? New game saves aren't loading, every time I'm getting saves from first game which I played. Thanks.

I think I found it... Killed folder in appdata/local and game started only with "New game" button...

Last edited:
Reactions: Daemonium

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
i give up i cant use CE i try for like 1 hour and i dont get any result after i change the value so Sam you are de Dude but i will pray for someone to make a cheat for this

bearmen

Jul 2, 2017
You must use process list in CE (don't use Applications tab in CE)
there are five process, you can check true process by enable speedhack (hack speed to slow),after know the true process, you can hack by seach value

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i give up i cant use CE i try for like 1 hour and i dont get any result after i change the value so Sam you are de Dude but i will pray for someone to make a cheat for this
that happens because you chose the wrong process, there's 4 processes for the game. if you only see one, that means you haven't click the "Processes" tab, and still in the "Application" tab

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so instead you have to select the game process in the "Processes" tab

Reactions: Sam

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
that happens because you chose the wrong process, there's 4 processes for the game. if you only see one, that means you haven't click the "Processes" tab, and still in the "Application" tab

so instead you have to select the game process in the "Processes" tab

O.O am goin to try that but first time to eat ty for the help

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
Do you know how can i get wet T-shirt competition?
Just keep winning darts at night, and after one such win the bartender asks if you'd like to judge the T-shirt competitions every seven days, but I gotta tell you, it's only a couple images and goes nowhere.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Just keep winning darts at night, and after one such win the bartender asks if you'd like to judge the T-shirt competitions every seven days, but I gotta tell you, it's only a couple images and goes nowhere.
Thank you for sharing.:extremelyhappy:
this saving issue is pissing me off.
now i must begin the game from start.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Run the exe, then go to C:\users\<your username>\Temp. There will be an "nw8_somenumbers" directory in there. All of the cg is in the images directory.
Thanks man, For me it appeared in the Temp folder inside "AppData\Local\Temp".
folder name starts with nw.

tahjos23

Apr 27, 2017
I had problems with cheat engine too, for me it didn´t work with the 64bit version.
After that i tried CE with the 32bit version, worked for me :p

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
used 64 bit and it worked great for me, no problem at all, and am using cheat engine v6.6

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes