lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
cheatengine works well for me. only thing i could not find is the memory part which holds "days" value. cant change it, probably stored somehow different than others

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
cheatengine works well for me. only thing i could not find is the memory part which holds "days" value. cant change it, probably stored somehow different than others
nope, days pretty much the same with how you change money and stats. for example, day 4 : just type 4 in the value, then sleep, then next scan 5, repeat until you get the correct result. just type 4 even though in game the day number is "04"

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Crossing my fingers ver. 1.2 fixes things (once it's posted). Sounds like it's a decent game so far. Hoping I'll be able to check it out.

Athal-bert

Apr 5, 2017
I'm sorry, I never cheat a game, How can I find the "cheat engine 0.67"?? Is possible, to put a link with a game cheated?

Many thanks!

Sorry for my bad english, are not my first language

G-Man

May 29, 2017
I'm sorry, I never cheat a game, How can I find the "cheat engine 0.67"?? Is possible, to put a link with a game cheated?

Many thanks!

Sorry for my bad english, are not my first language
CheatEngine does not edit the game, so it is not possible to upload a "cheated" game using that tool.

You can find the app at: cheatengine.org

A user posted a video showing how to find a value and change it (money or a stat) a few pages back.

Reactions: Athal-bert

Faps

Aug 9, 2016
Thought I'd be one of the people who could get this game to run properly, but nope, stuck on loading screen. This is a bummer. Oh well.

magicis1989

Sep 23, 2017
How to cheat with CE

Scan Type : Exact Value
Value Type : 4 Bytes

you can use this for everything, days, stats, money..
I am able to see this exact screen, but what is the next step i need to do and how to find any values? I downlloaded cheat engine for the first time and i am not aware of how to use it. I would appreciate a help thanks

Bouncer123

Aug 30, 2017
I can only find 3 /4 Other What is last one?
So far unlocked
Need some help - Park
Suntan lotion - Beach
Champion Blowjob - gym

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
I am able to see this exact screen, but what is the next step i need to do and how to find any values? I downlloaded cheat engine for the first time and i am not aware of how to use it. I would appreciate a help thanks
you can find my link for CE tutorial for this game in the OP

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes