apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Has something changed with the version up now? When I use cheat engine it never finds the value when I do the next scan, the list is empty. Do search parameters need to change?
that happens because you chose the wrong process, there's 4 processes for the game. if you only see one, that means you haven't click the "Processes" tab, and still in the "Application" tab

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so instead you have to select the game process in the "Processes" tab

tpost2k12

Aug 12, 2017
View attachment 22785

Overview:

Michael "Mike" Smythe is a bounty hunter trying to score big so that he can live a life of luxury and wealth with his girlfriend, who wants him to retire to a quiet, safer occupation - despite his wishes to the contrary. Things come to a head when he gets a tip on a score that can set him up for life, leaving him running up against a fellow bounty hunter for the prize and a mark who might be willing to help him get it if he's willing to let her go.​

Updated: Sept 26 2017
Developer/Publisher: Sex and Glory / Lesson of Passion
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1 / Crack 0.3
Language: English
Genre: 3d game, 3dcg, anal sex, creampie, male protagonist, multiple endings, oral sex, shooter, vaginal sex

Changelog:

Crack notes:
F95Zone exclusive ;). As it's a unity webplayer game, I was unable to deobfuscate the emscripten/asm.js files which contains the game code ("Assembly-CSharp.dll" on a standard Unity game). So I ended up using the browser to override the auth checks and callbacks. This is why it's packaged in such a way and looks more like a Twine game than Unity.

Known Issues:
- Black screen/crash when gifting items; this is a bug in the original game, need to wait on a fix from SAG/LOP
- The game doesn't properly initialise for some people; I haven't been able to replicate or find the cause of this yet, probably an issue in the original game too

Download Win/64bit
| | |

Download Win/32bit
| | |

Download OSX/64bit
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mac Version - Thanks to @Ryahn

Thanks!! 5/5

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I gave up and bit the $20 bullet, the walkthrough has been super helpful though. After playing the game I can imagine getting this game to function off-line is definitely a bear. Keep working at it Sam, I believe in you.

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
I'm stuck with the walkthrough at the point when you are supposed to have sex with Alice at the gym. I only have 80 affection and its maxed and apparently you need 90.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm stuck with the walkthrough at the point when you are supposed to have sex with Alice at the gym. I only have 80 affection and its maxed and apparently you need 90.
I just got to that point as well, it must be before an update, her cap is 80 before the kidnap mission, so just fit in the gym sex later, like in place of a jog random event or a swim random event attempt once you have both. I just replayed the day till I had it on the first attempts, so plenty of places to relocate that event with Alice.

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
I just got to that point as well, it must be before an update, her cap is 80 before the kidnap mission, so just fit in the gym sex later, like in place of a jog random event or a swim random event attempt once you have both. I just replayed the day till I had it on the first attempts, so plenty of places to relocate that event with Alice.
Yeah just figured that after my post, thanks :D

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I'll update this thread a bit the game works for me endings and mission the only thing it does not work for now well for me anyway is call a girl after you buy wine black screen and when you check the gallery in apartment black screen even the cheat engine finds every value in the game other then that i can play it forever and the gallery is not a big problem you can check the gallery in the game menu anyway.

thebestjackt

Oct 19, 2017
When I launch the game, I get to the title screen but there doesn't appear to be a way to start the game. No clicks/keyboard input do anything and there are no buttons. Just the title image, the version number, and some music playing. How do I fix this?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
When I launch the game, I get to the title screen but there doesn't appear to be a way to start the game. No clicks/keyboard input do anything and there are no buttons. Just the title image, the version number, and some music playing. How do I fix this?
You can't, you'll have to wait for the 1.3 update, the version posted is just 1.1 and only works for some people for some unknown reason.

Reactions: proximus

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Game works fine for me, I only found one bugged scene (one of the date endings is wrong). There were a few other oddities, but nothing worth mentioning.
Played through twice - once normally, and once with cheat engine. Not their worst game, but not fun enough to grind out the other three endings - especially since I managed to fit in all other content to the cheated run - but then that goes for most of the lop games.
The combat system is far less horrible than I expected, and the dating sim aspect isn't that grindy either, but overall it takes a while to slog through. The loot system is kind of annoying, and the fact that all dates and missions take up to a full day is almost hostile.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Game works fine for me, I only found one bugged scene (one of the date endings is wrong). There were a few other oddities, but nothing worth mentioning.
Played through twice - once normally, and once with cheat engine. Not their worst game, but not fun enough to grind out the other three endings - especially since I managed to fit in all other content to the cheated run - but then that goes for most of the lop games.
The combat system is far less horrible than I expected, and the dating sim aspect isn't that grindy either, but overall it takes a while to slog through. The loot system is kind of annoying, and the fact that all dates and missions take up to a full day is almost hostile.
I just followed the walkthrough and duplicated windows before the end in order to watch all endings w/o having to replay the game. Saves a ton of time. Had to go the official route though since this copy doesn't work for me.

bagsicmisc

Apr 28, 2017
Luckily(?) I've been swamped with work this week and haven't had enough free time to put much work into it, I'm hoping for this weekend.
Hi @Sam just wondering if you still plan on doing some work with this game. It doesn't work for me, but thank you nonetheless, for getting this out for us.

D

Deleted member 255528

Thanks Sam for this

I can play, but seems my save file is corrupted and stuck at day 23,
any idea where is the location of the save file so that i can delete it?

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
strange enough now even the gallery works for me would it help if i make a movie while i complete the game from scratch ?

Last edited:

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Hi @Sam just wondering if you still plan on doing some work with this game. It doesn't work for me, but thank you nonetheless, for getting this out for us.
While I am certain that making this game available for public is a very tedious process, allow me to doubt the same is true for providing a response to the question you've raised.

In other words, I believe Sam has good resons not to provide a status.

In no way am I going to speculate over this.

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
It's clear at this point that this is the version we're getting.

I managed to make it somewhat work and that's fine with me.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
It's clear at this point that this is the version we're getting.

I managed to make it somewhat work and that's fine with me.
You sound pretty optimistic.
Not to spoil the mood but... do you think the next one will also work for you? Will there be a next one?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes