• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bounty Hunter X [Ep. 1] [StaffOfMagic]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
It's not gay. Just pegging. Anyway render look decent and I always like space adventure stuff.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Hi everyone thanks for taking the time to look at my game. It is my first VN so I'll probably make a lot of mistakes. :p

About the Gay content. Yes, there will be Gay content but only in later chapters. All Gay or bisexual content will be avoidable if possible.

Sorry I did not get the Mac versions uploaded yet. will do it soon.

Yes, the game is animated, and fully sound effects plus music.

{{an uncaught exception occurred.}} I will look into it right away. thanks

NTR is not planned.

(( Is there an asshole/evil route or is it more of a hero's story?)) More of a hero story. The only routes you will have are different choices on which way to go. For example, go left or right. both will give you different scenes and allow you to meet different characters.

futa/trans are also planned, but for later. This initial release is just the beginning.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am getting the above error when trying to input a name.
I looked at my end and everything works fine. You need to either type in your desired name when it askes you or press enter to accept the default.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Well... I'm kinda liking it, but it's got some rough spots. I apologize ahead of time for the complaints haha.

Finding out that the green lady is very used was a bummer. Having the option to treat her a bit nicer would be a +.

Protags interaction with the slave trader wasn't believable. Why would a bounty hunter consider not charging the slave trader for rescuing him? This ain't a charity.

The overview is a bit misleading. I wouldn't consider the protag a young man. Guy looks he's in his 40's or early 50's. Also... not a fan of seeing him naked when he's not with a woman.

Reactions: Grelk

Ravageroall

Jan 29, 2020
Played it. I liked what you had I think you should keep working on it and have fun with it. Hope we can see all kinds of aliens with different body types. Keep up the good work and thanks.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Hi everyone thanks for taking the time to look at my game. It is my first VN so I'll probably make a lot of mistakes. :p

About the Gay content. Yes, there will be Gay content but only in later chapters. All Gay or bisexual content will be avoidable if possible.

NTR is not planned.

(( Is there an asshole/evil route or is it more of a hero's story?)) More of a hero story. The only routes you will have are different choices on which way to go. For example, go left or right. both will give you different scenes and allow you to meet different characters.

futa/trans are also planned, but for later. This initial release is just the beginning.

Interesting ... - I think I'll test it later then. :sneaky:;)

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020

NTR is not planned.

Avoidable if possible? Surely as the dev you would know if it is possible to avoid or do you not have any control over your own story?

Reactions: Sleel

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like the models and the renders look good but I will wait until future tags are added and the game got a few updates because as of now it is too uncertain where the game is going.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Avoidable if possible? Surely as the dev you would know if it is possible to avoid or do you not have any control over your own story?
Well some situations might not be avoidable because they are part of the story and if you take them out, you lose part of the story. that is why I said Possible.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Wait... wut? There might be unavoidable gay content? :WaitWhat:

That's a very important detail. Might wanna figure out ASAP.
Well, for example, I wrote a part of the story for future updates, where your alien slave girl has sex with some animals on one of the alien worlds. If you skip that part you miss out on extra scenes and extra characters in the story and I will make it avoidable.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well some situations might not be avoidable because they are part of the story and if you take them out, you lose part of the story. that is why I said Possible.
Well, I get that in general...But does that mean that we as the main character will be railroaded into this specific situation? You better figure out that detail for sure. To be blunt...the worst thing is not having a choice in sucking a dick or the reverse and etc. if that's not what the player want. Great way to blind side a portion of your players right out of your game. Best get it out of the way first and say it.

Reactions: DoctorPervic

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Well, for example, I wrote a part of the story for future updates, where your alien slave girl has sex with some animals on one of the alien worlds. If you skip that part you miss out on extra scenes and extra characters in the story and I will make it avoidable.
Well... thanks for the info. That's also a very important detail. This game's a hard pass then.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes