VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bounty Hunter X [Ep. 1] [StaffOfMagic]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Well, I get that in general...But does that mean that we as the main character will be railroaded into this specific situation? You better figure out that detail for sure. Worst thing is not having a choice in sucking a dick or the reverse and etc. Great way to blind side a portion of your players right out of your game. Best get it out of the way first and say it.
You make a good point. :)

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Wait... wut? There might be unavoidable gay content? :WaitWhat:

That's a very important detail. Might wanna figure out ASAP.

LOL
For me, I always skip all content with females ... - which very often means I don't really understand the stories made by straight guys who force us to have straight sex. (for a pure homosexual, often it is completely incomprehensible, and this risks making the stories/games absurd and uninteresting)

On the other hand, when we can avoid all sexual content (regardless of what it is), the meaning of things changes completely. - moreover, personally, these are the ones I prefer.
Sometimes there are high quality ones like "Sorcerer" made by Talothral, I absolutely loved it.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
LOL
For me, I always skip all content with females ... - which very often means I don't really understand the stories made by straight guys who force us to have straight sex. (for a pure homosexual, often it is completely incomprehensible, and this risks making the stories/games absurd and uninteresting)
:unsure: Well I mean...If you are looking for not straight content in predominantly hetero focused games, that's to be expected. Lets not pretend here. The the same would be true of the reverse.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
:unsure: Well I mean...If you are looking for not straight content in predominantly hetero focused games, that's to be expected. Lets not pretend here. The the same would be true of the reverse.

I understand you, but almost all of those made by LGBTQAI+ people do not force sex, unlike those that are straight. - (especially when they are straight stories/games, they are always extremely perverse, SM, and extremely violent) - when yet I very rarely experienced this in LGBTQAI+ stories/games during my 27 years in the gaming world .

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I understand you, but almost all of those made by LGBTQAI+ people do not force sex, unlike those that are straight. - (especially when they are straight stories/games, they are always extremely perverse, SM, and extremely violent) - when yet I very rarely experienced this in LGBTQAI+ stories/games during my 27 years in the gaming world .
I can agree with you on that. Not many of the games I play have every interaction as optional, usually because they are often the point or a very integral part of the story/game development. They are written as a sex game/story so no sex = what's the point right? But...I don't really think there is anything wrong with that. Don't get me wrong, having options is always good and player agency is great. However, If I buy CoD I'm expecting to shoot terrorists or the like through the entire game. Because I know what call of duty is about. I don't expect that I will be the catalyst of a cease fire in the middle of the battlefield or to be able to clear the game as a pacifist. Now, I may not share your taste in content but, my point is to make it known from the start. Once that is done, I don't think it's fair to fault the game/dev for having or not having the content that I was/wasn't looking for. Constructive criticism aside.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Alright..... I'll bite ... giving nerds the opportunity to name their starship. what did my fellow nerds on here call their starship :LOL: ?!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I liked the game. Everything is good both content and graphics.
For example, gay content and futa are unpleasant for me, so please add a warning to actions that lead to such results.
although I would not advise the author to try to sit on all the chairs at once. This usually does not work well.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Alright..... I'll bite ... giving nerds the opportunity to name their starship. what did my fellow nerds on here call their starship :LOL: ?!

(I warn you, you'll laugh at the ridiculousness of this old homosexual ...)
I called it "Hairyasseater" ... :devilish: - I know, it's very cliché ... :ROFLMAO:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
(I warn you, you'll laugh at the ridiculousness of this old homosexual ...)
I called it "Hairyasseater" ... :devilish: - I know, it's very cliché ... :ROFLMAO:
:LOL:..... does it need to be hairy lol ,, there are so many options here besides hairy hahahahha

Ivanchi

May 16, 2018
Hi everyone thanks for taking the time to look at my game. It is my first VN so I'll probably make a lot of mistakes. :p

About the Gay content. Yes, there will be Gay content but only in later chapters. All Gay or bisexual content will be avoidable if possible.

Sorry I did not get the Mac versions uploaded yet. will do it soon.

Yes, the game is animated, and fully sound effects plus music.

{{an uncaught exception occurred.}} I will look into it right away. thanks

NTR is not planned.

(( Is there an asshole/evil route or is it more of a hero's story?)) More of a hero story. The only routes you will have are different choices on which way to go. For example, go left or right. both will give you different scenes and allow you to meet different characters.

futa/trans are also planned, but for later. This initial release is just the beginning.
And Harem is planned? pretty please ;)

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
:LOL:..... does it need to be hairy lol ,, there are so many options here besides hairy hahahahha

Well, seeing as I like them the most masculine possible and hairy ... - especially when he has a very sensually masculine sort of aura, and who is tough enough to practice wrestling with me.
Whoever is more than 1.82cm for more than 97kg (in musculature) and who is extremely hairy ... - can always run as much as he wants, I will catch him with certainty and he will have to face me. (in every sense of the word, if you know what I mean ...)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
StaffOfMagic
When I read your comment it shows a very simple problem with your game and that is that you don't know what fanbase you want for your game and just throw different things together in the game.

I mean you said that you don't plan on having NTR in the game but something like this
where your alien slave girl has sex with some animals on one of the alien worlds.
is already blurring the lines for players that don't like NTR/sharing/swinging.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I thought NTR was basically the MC watching from the side as his girl is fuck by another dude.

Ravageroall

Jan 29, 2020
I thought NTR was basically the MC watching from the side as his girl is fuck by another dude.
NTR has to many meanings to people on this site. Like I don't care for cuckolding but like gangbangs so I checkout a game even if it has the tag. some people don't like when another man is even in the same room and get mad because it ruins the experience for them I guess. Just be up front with what you are gonna do. PS people who love/Hate NTR have a tendency to post alot about it for some reason. Its your game make how you want it.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes