VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bounty Hunter X [Ep. 1] [StaffOfMagic]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
NTR has to many meanings to people on this site. Like I don't care for cuckolding but like gangbangs so I checkout a game even if it has the tag. some people don't like when another man is even in the same room and get mad because it ruins the experience for them I guess. Just be up front with what you are gonna do. PS people who love/Hate NTR have a tendency to post alot about it for some reason. Its your game make how you want it.

On this point I completely agree with you, it is his job and therefore his passion.
It is not for others to dictate what to do or not to do.
Especially this kind of work that involves whole passion completely dedicated to it.
It is up to him to make the difference, and therefore to make his own judgment as a consequence of what he has in his heart.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Look, it's very simple, if you really want to win over the community that wants absolutely nothing to do with the NTR, which are the majority, all you have to do is that no male sexual organ other than the protagonist's go anywhere near of the girls. And when the thing moves to the field of lesbian action, it is better if the protagonist is present and is the one who started the scene. With that you should be impeccable in the face of those of us who do not like ntr.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
So it's basically the Mandalorian without the armour! :ROFLMAO:
Looks interesting and a lot of decent comments about it on here so far.
Will give it a try and see where developer goes from here.
(y)

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Well, for example, I wrote a part of the story for future updates, where your alien slave girl has sex with some animals on one of the alien worlds. If you skip that part you miss out on extra scenes and extra characters in the story and I will make it avoidable.
Meanwhile, they are asking about gay content, not possible bestiality. Almost as if straight ppl aren't interested in being railroaded. Literally and metaphorically. And considering the number of times you've avoided the actual question, your tacit answer is 'no' gay content is not avoidable 'if it's for story reasons'.

• Sad
Reactions: HUNUTAN

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Look, it's very simple, if you really want to win over the community that wants absolutely nothing to do with the NTR, which are the majority, all you have to do is that no male sexual organ other than the protagonist's go anywhere near of the girls. And when the thing moves to the field of lesbian action, it is better if the protagonist is present and is the one who started the scene. With that you should be impeccable in the face of those of us who do not like ntr.
And where did you get the idea that they are the majority? if they are the noisiest it is still not common to think so)
And a group sex with the participation of a protagonist, the same is considered NTR. And for example, such content is interesting to me.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
And where did you get the idea that they are the majority? if they are the noisiest it is still not common to think so)
And a group sex with the participation of a protagonist, the same is considered NTR. And for example, such content is interesting to me.
Well it is just a matter of common sense, majority of people do not enjoy seen they significant one been fucked by someone else, you have to acknowledge that at least. You can see it in this site, games with unavoidable ntr situations aren't exactly popular.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Alright..... I'll bite ... giving nerds the opportunity to name their starship. what did my fellow nerds on here call their starship :LOL: ?!
The S.S. Assass. Movie reference adapted to the AVN world. ;)

StaffOfMagic very solid first go at a VN/game with DAZ and renpy and all that.
Well not solid better than solid. Decent? Good? Solid? Urgh...not my native language.

I like it. Period.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Good start, I like the various aliens and it looks like we get to see a bunch more in the future so YAY for that.

I can't say that I really liked the MC though, some of his actions bugged me, especially calling the green skinned red haired girl "Slave". I know, I know, she is a slave, but then why did we have a place to name her? Calling her slave after giving her a name seems kind of crass to me. Just leave off naming her if we are supposed to just treat her like a cock-sleeve. Also I found the MC spending all of his waking hours naked distracting, and not in a good way.

In summary, big thumbs up for the potential with aliens.
Thumbs down for the characterization of the MC.

Reactions: bruce555

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Really nice game!
I especially like the little green alien who reminds me of miss martian (my favorite DC girl ^^)

• Love
Reactions: ZakAttak

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Well, I think I'll be back to pick this game up again in a while, just to check out this alien male's beautiful butt, it's worth it. :p:love::sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Well it is just a matter of common sense, majority of people do not enjoy seen they significant one been fucked by someone else, you have to acknowledge that at least. You can see it in this site, games with unavoidable ntr situations aren't exactly popular.
Actually, only insecure people complain about NTR.

The rest of us jsut play games and if we don't like them, we play something else. I don't like lots of things other people like. I don't complain about them because I'm not self-centered and insecure.

But you anti-NTR guys are going to continue to whine about it. In every thread for every game, Endlessly. Repetitively. Boringly. Forever. Whining.

Because you are insecure and think the world should revolve around you.

Ravageroall

Jan 29, 2020
Actually, only insecure people complain about NTR.

The rest of us jsut play games and if we don't like them, we play something else. I don't like lots of things other people like. I don't complain about them because I'm not self-centered and insecure.

But you anti-NTR guys are going to continue to whine about it. In every thread for every game, Endlessly. Repetitively. Boringly. Forever. Whining.

Because you are insecure and think the world should revolve around you.
I agree. the constant whining is a pain. just hope the Dev doesn't get discouraged by the ranting cause I liked what they had so far.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes