RPGM Boy Hero Ken: Curing Grandpa's Illness [2015-10-05] [Sixth Flowerbed]

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wow. This was shared back in 2021 in Haunted House Investigation thread but no one paid attention to it. Now it has it own thread people can see how far Sixth Flowerbed has improved from this game to Haunted House Investigation. Also what a tragedy we won't get anything from him. :cry:

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Wow. This was shared back in 2019 in Haunted House Investigation thread but no one paid attention to it. Now it has it own thread people can see how far Sixth Flowerbed has improved from this game to Haunted House Investigation. Also what a tragedy we won't get anything from him. :cry:
Exactly! HHI was on a whole other level and it was so good. But we're getting there! More people are developing games with content like HHI. The future is still bright. :giggle:

inye59

May 9, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Hey I get where you're coming from, even I started playing it as soon as I got my hands on it. It's all good :BootyTime:
You must see me right now I am with phone with camera traslate in the hand :KEK: it has has bad drawings but(t) it is
intoxicating for some reason...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Versace217

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
You must see me right now I am with phone with camera traslate in the hand :KEK: it has has bad drawings but(t) it is
intoxicating for some reason...
That's the charm of Boy Hero Ken, hell I didn't even care if about the MTL, I just knew it was gonna be another epic entry :love:

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Reactions: Progenitor