RPGM Boy Hero Ken: Curing Grandpa's Illness [2015-10-05] [Sixth Flowerbed]

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Unfortunately Sixth Flowerbed circle went MIA since 2021 before he finishing several project , like To Love Ru cg and Boy Hero Ken game.

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
this came... Before of after than boy hero ken? :HideThePain:
They're all Boy Hero Ken, his "onee-chan" has been cucking him for a LONG time, although they seem to be set in alternate universes, just same or similar setting, and it's almost always his granpa that's fucking her.

The one most people here are familiar with is the Haunted Mansion Investigation one, and while this game was released before the Haunted House one, again, they are set in different universes. Millie is a virgin at the start of Haunted Investigation, even though old grampa has been plowing her for a LONG time already in other universes.

Oh, and there's a lot more in this "franchise" than what's on DLSite, most are manga-style. This game isn't even on DLSite.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
They're all Boy Hero Ken, his "onee-chan" has been cucking him for a LONG time, although they seem to be set in alternate universes, just same or similar setting, and it's almost always his granpa that's fucking her.

The one most people here are familiar with is the Haunted Mansion Investigation one, and while this game was released before the Haunted House one, again, they are set in different universes. Millie is a virgin at the start of Haunted Investigation, even though old grampa has been plowing her for a LONG time already in other universes.

Oh, and there's a lot more in this "franchise" than what's on DLSite, most are manga-style. This game isn't even on DLSite.
Bruh has a degree in Boy Hero Ken studies

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Haunted House Investigations was enjoyable; this is not. Untranslated menus, awkward MTL translation that is painful to read, bad artwork... after playing this for a while I really couldn't take any more. I apologize if some of you thought it was great.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Wait, Boy Hero Ken? The Haunted House Investigation group? Man, this must be older, or else the artwork has taken a pretty big dive.

• Haha
Reactions: Versace217

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Can someone explain to me what exactly is the appeal to Sixth Flowerbed's work? Like, honest question. Haunted House Investigation has excellent reviews despite its incomplete state that lacks any real endings. And its just... not a good game. Its painfully average in terms of its plot and what passes as its gameplay. And its art is... well, its not bad, but its only one step removed from bad. Its certainly not good. But reading its reviews and the way its talked about, one would think it to be a shining example of NTR, or even H-Games in general. And I'm just sitting here scratching my head at what I am missing.
HHI is like a project that's between good and bad, like it's something that keeps you on the edge and despite everything it keeps bringing you back. You can consider it sort of an addiction to whoever plays it. The gameplay or art isn't superb in any way but it has this vibe that others don't. Hard to put it into words I know and that is exactly why it received such acclaim.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019

That's true, I did read somewhere that the mind behind Sixth Flowerbed had this obsession with childhood friend getting ntred. I'm not sure if something happened in real life or something but yeah most of their popular content features this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Netori Popeye