3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just wondering how the main picture shows (apparently) Honey Select characters on a TK17 background ? Just Photoshop or am I wrong on something ? If there is a way to use TK17 rooms in HS or even better, use HS rooms on TK17, I'm interested to know how.
Got a pack of maps for honey select and loaded that one from the neo.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I love the game already just cause the name is great (patreon name too), haven't played it yet, but I have medium hopes that it won't suck.

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
OKe, so I've looked through the CGs and played a bit, over all it's pretty good, two things: lose the ugly as fuck main protag CGs, since the sex is done POV anyway. And the father's 'CGs' can be done away with too. Also:

Can I have an option to never fuck her, please?

Reactions: verzauberung

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
OKe, so I've looked through the CGs and played a bit, over all it's pretty good, two things: lose the ugly as fuck main protag CGs, since the sex is done POV anyway. And the father's 'CGs' can be done away with too. Also:

Can I have an option to never fuck her, please?
Things to be fixed
- Add Music
- Hero Busts Faces
- Typos
- Credits Page
- Try to write English a little better!!!
- Battle system
Of course i will change the Father too and you just have to make her mad and you won't fuck her.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Umm im lost description says tat length if this 1-2 hours.
After father leaves only things to find are aple and maid and thats at 30mins.

launi

(╯•﹏•╰)
Donor
May 2, 2017
Hi,
i found a bug. The game freezes if i go in my room after dad's death.

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
Can somebody tell me where is the last key? I've been clicking on every portrait in the building, and I am not sure whether it bugged, or am I being retarded.

Reactions: nykhunter
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes