3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Can somebody tell me where is the last key? I've been clicking on every portrait in the building, and I am not sure whether it bugged, or am I being retarded.
I can't find it either and I've clicked on every portrait inside the hallway with all the rats

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Why RPGMaker again?
Also, its nice to see those 5 Asian 3D assets are so popular, that you can find then in 50 other games here. No, sorry.

Reactions: LewdDao

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh well without help there is no way to complete this game so I guess its time to wait for a walkthrough.

Got all keys and can not open the last door.

After clicking every single square inch of all 4 rooms and the hall without finding that last key is just crap to me.

Twint

Aug 17, 2017
new fix
Fix is not working for me. Continuing to freeze when entering my room after delivering all gifts to sisters after Father's Death. Ive even started a new game, same issue

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Fix is not working for me. Continuing to freeze when entering my room after delivering all gifts to sisters after Father's Death. Ive even started a new game, same issue
Ill check into that in a couple hours sorry for that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
man i have clicked everywhere even on the red curtains in the hall nothing pops up
You can not click on the but come from the side to the space infront of the curtains.
But still that last key 5th is nowhere to be found.

Does anyone know how to open this last door. last door.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes