3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

xb

Nov 9, 2017
A hint on finding things. I've found clicking on stuff often won't select it. Try standing in front of what you want to search/activate and pressing the 'enter' key on your keyboard. You get the code for the computer from your dying father. Try selecting everything in the lab once you access it.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

xb

Nov 9, 2017
im stuck. some hint what to do after the training?
After training wander around the house. End up in your room. Go to bed. You'll get a visitor then an interruption. Go out the main door. Head south then west to the last building.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I don't really know what to do in the lab once I'm there. I've clicked on every object there is in the game it seems. Does 0.1 end here? It'd be nice to have a note that that's it for the current version, I remember searching around for an hour in "sex zombie" because I wanted to complete it without hints only to realize that I couldn't finish the a main quest in the current version.

Last edited:

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i find my problem. if you get in the converations befor with the girls not the max points. the sleeping will not trigger. so your lost. but thx for responce
Thanks for pointing out the bug just fixed it will be available on 0.2 or fixedv4 if there are more game breaking bugs come out that i did not catch.

Last edited:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for pointing out the bug just fixed it will be available on 0.2 or fixedv4 if there are more game breaking bugs come out that i did not catch.
Not game breaking, but what is the gift for Jenny that is mentioned in your walkthrough? Never found any and you don't mention it before the second to last step. Cheers!

Aug 29, 2017
Can someone just upload a save file from after the keyhunt so people with problems can play it? I cant get the key from the bloody curtain in the room. No mater how much i click it or press enter in fron of it. It also has a visual bug for me. I use the "fix". Please someone just upload a save file already.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Can someone just upload a save file from after the keyhunt so people with problems can play it? I cant get thou e key from the bloody curtain in the room. No mater how much i click it or press enter in fron of it. It also has a visual bug for me. I use the "fix". Please someone just upload a save file already.
Did you read the journal before trying it?

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
I really enjoyed your game Demipoulet!!!I think that if you could add some animations the game will boost up.Looking for the update.Thanks for the upload and good luck!!!!

KuroSekai

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know what everyone still complaining about , maybe it had some issues in the start but i downloaded it yesterday and finished it , everything went fine .. only one crash but never happened a second time and had no problem , the game seems nice and the way quests were handled aren't perfect but it was nice, one complaint i have is the game kinda slow in the movement and scenes if you could make it .. smother that would be great other than that i really enjoyed the game and the graphics were very nice , keep up the good work man and when more content are available if it stayed this good i am gonna back you up for sure :)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes