3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This guy should really consider switching image format to .jpg and using Studio Neo instead of the old Studio.

Also, he should start using HoneyShot instead of what appears to be Fraps or legacy HS screenshots.

Other than that, the game is good, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
This guy should really consider switching image format to .jpg and using Studio Neo instead of the old Studio.

Also, he should start using HoneyShot instead of what appears to be Fraps or legacy HS screenshots.

Other than that, the game is good, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.
All of the 0.2 graphics and some from 0.1 are made using neo and honeyshot. The first ones were made before it came out.
Png is a bigger file but is the way to go with rpgmaker there might be a way to change it but i don't know how.
Thank's i'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
All of the 0.2 graphics and some from 0.1 are made using neo and honeyshot. The first ones were made before it came out.
Png is a bigger file but is the way to go with rpgmaker there might be a way to change it but i don't know how.
Thank's i'm glad you enjoyed the game.
RPGM doesn't accept .jpg?

Yeah, now that you mention, I did notice an increase in quality on this last update.

Have you considered switching to Ren'py, or is RPGM essential to the game's design?

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Game is looping on the dinner scene after you massage the maid on 2nd day(well, I think it is second day), you go upstairs but can't sleep because your little sister is in your bed, yo ucan't talk to the middle sister and the nurse because they are "talking" on the nursery.

I have replayed this twice, the loop is real.

Oct 29, 2017
if I start the game and go downstairs, talk to the maid and be nice, the game freezes. can not activate A2232, I am in the lab, when I go back to the boss room, it is back, my father is in the cell and Jenny is in my house, you leave the room, the game crashes

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sorry for these bugs checking on that now.
Testing all outcomes was a bit hard with the holidays.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Demipoulet,

Thanks for looking into any bugs reported by your "Brain Damaged" players. <- I don't think that last part came out right? :)

And happy "belated" new year!

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Game is looping on the dinner scene after you massage the maid on 2nd day(well, I think it is second day), you go upstairs but can't sleep because your little sister is in your bed, yo ucan't talk to the middle sister and the nurse because they are "talking" on the nursery.

I have replayed this twice, the loop is real.
Fixed in v5fix get it from main post.
Thank you for pointing it out.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi Demipoulet,

Thanks for looking into any bugs reported by your "Brain Damaged" players. <- I don't think that last part came out right? :)

And happy "belated" new year!
Fixed it in v5fix get it from the main post.
Thanks for poiting it out.
Happy new year too.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
if I start the game and go downstairs, talk to the maid and be nice, the game freezes. can not activate A2232, I am in the lab, when I go back to the boss room, it is back, my father is in the cell and Jenny is in my house, you leave the room, the game crashes
I could not recreate any of the bugs you pointed out.
Try the v5 fix from the first post and let me know.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I am searching for testers for the test version of 0.3
If you feel like it send me a message with the reason why you should be be a tester and what you like the most about the game.
Tester will get access to Patreons version of the game and their names in the credits.
Only 5 testers will be selected for this version.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Thanks Demipoulet,

Your Brain Damaged v0.2n fix v5 corrected whatever was wrong in my VR room - No more lock up.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes