3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

xb

Nov 9, 2017
You go to the fathers room and get all the stuff out of the chest. Then there are some items on the back wall of the training room that you have to get and equip.

thienthach

Dec 30, 2017
You go to the fathers room and get all the stuff out of the chest. Then there are some items on the back wall of the training room that you have to get and equip.
items on back wall of the training room i can't got them,

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
OK, posting for the first time here... I joined because of this game!

I'm playing through it, and I may be being incredibly stupid. I seem to have missed something important; I thought I had installed the v6 fix, but leaving the Condos back room, I just get the bust_mirror not defined bug. I THOUGHT I had installed the fix properly, copying and merging it with the Data file in the main game.

What am I doing wrong? Can anyone answer that for me?

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sorry guys im in cancun right now i will be back on monday and i will check errors and get back to work on 0.3 then.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
OK, posting for the first time here... I joined because of this game!

I'm playing through it, and I may be being incredibly stupid. I seem to have missed something important; I thought I had installed the v6 fix, but leaving the Condos back room, I just get the bust_mirror not defined bug. I THOUGHT I had installed the fix properly, copying and merging it with the Data file in the main game.

What am I doing wrong? Can anyone answer that for me?
I will check on that as soon as i get back on monday. Sorry for the delay wife wanted a vacation.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
I reinstalled and re-patched it. It seems to work fine now.

However, I'll double-check it later. I suspect there is a specific glitch procedure.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
OK.

The bug ONLY occurs if I try to leave the back room to look round, make sure I haven't missed anything. If I go into the room with the prisoner, and interact with her, then it doesn't happen.

Also, she keeps referring to the Janitor as "Mr. Larkin". I hope this helps!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes