3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
You should consider changing the pictures for your patreon page to make it more appealing. Otherwise I really like the game allot so far, looking forward to the next update!

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Hello

I have a problem I can not take teddy bear and I can not find anything under the bed so no key to the room 103

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Sorry again but after fighting room103 and want going I get
ReferenceError
bust_mirror is not defined

asdasddsasdds

Aug 28, 2017
Hey Demi,

Do you have plans for making animations in the sex scenes? Would be nice, even being an looping with frame skipping.
Great game btw! (sorry for bad english, i'm not a native)

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Thx a lot Demipoulet I just said for you know I find an other In VR room when you ask the girl left 'Tia' the game stop but no problem for me I finish the game congratulation I like your game I've take a lot fun playing thx waiting your next update....

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thx a lot Demipoulet I just said for you know I find an other In VR room when you ask the girl left 'Tia' the game stop but no problem for me I finish the game congratulation I like your game I've take a lot fun playing thx waiting your next update....
I tried it but i could not repeat that bug.
Do you mind trying again and let me know exactly what it does please.
Thank you.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey Demi,

Do you have plans for making animations in the sex scenes? Would be nice, even being an looping with frame skipping.
Great game btw! (sorry for bad english, i'm not a native)
Maybe if i have enough time.
Right now i'm trying to concentrate on getting content out.
With a job a wife and kids its a bit hard to take the time to learn new things. But i will try to get to that.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Forget which girl I chose in the VR room but it caused the game to freeze.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Is there anything to do after getting acces to laboratory?

Also vr rooms bugs out after watching one scene, if you try to talk to any girls after watching scene game will freeze.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is there anything to do after getting acces to laboratory?

Also vr rooms bugs out after watching one scene, if you try to talk to any girls after watching scene game will freeze.
Yes there is more check the walkthrough on the first post.
Did you get the v6 fix from the first post?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes