3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Finkey

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, walkthrough part 13: Go to your room. Which is my room? And what am I supposed to do there? This game seriously needs to guide player more, half of the time is spent guessing what I'm supposed to do next.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes... well the maid only took the cell phone. No scene.
I just tried every outcome and everything works right.

I got these questions.

What build of the game are you using?

Did you try talking to the cook and maid a second time?

What was the outcome of your first encounter with the maid? +5 points,-5points or neutral no points?

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes... well the maid only took the cell phone. No scene.
Okay install this fix to the game directory and start before the rat fight to make sure everything is right.
Sorry for the bug and thank's for pointing it out.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
can't give gift to helen, it keeps saying i'd better leave them alone for now, which is so odd since megan is in the room with the other sisters haha yet for some reason it thinks she's still in there with helen, magic girl!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
can't give gift to helen, it keeps saying i'd better leave them alone for now, which is so odd since megan is in the room with the other sisters haha yet for some reason it thinks she's still in there with helen, magic girl!
nevermind, finally figured it out and got past it, the ending was wtf haha

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I got sword, vest and cat but father still talk " you should equip yourself first "
Have you equipped those items? Need to equip the sword,vest and cap. press right mouse button then click on equipment, click on you then click on change.
Sorry if to late. Just started trying out this game.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes