3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Soar

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for the update but unfortunately the game won't start ... I just see a white RPGM frame

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Same, 0.4n doesn't work, it starts but shows a white square. I downloaded the upgrade separately and tried applying that on top of the already installed 0.4n just in case but it didn't work still.

Edit: perhaps and scroll down to 0.3n, then add the 0.4n upgrade... I'm running out of mega megabytes, may not be able to grab it to test.

Soar

Jul 2, 2017
Same, 0.4n doesn't work, it starts but shows a white square. I downloaded the upgrade separately and tried applying that on top of the already installed 0.4n just in case but it didn't work still.

Edit: perhaps and scroll down to 0.3n, then add the 0.4n upgrade... I'm running out of mega megabytes, may not be able to grab it to test.
Downloading right now, thanks for the tip ;)

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey ! Though i give this game a try and downloaded the new full version(PC) .
I have a slight problem with that . It won't launch .
I'm staring at a blanc screen , no menu, nothing .
All my others RPGM games are working fine.
You are absolutely right let me check what i can do.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey ! Though i give this game a try and downloaded the new full version(PC) .
I have a slight problem with that . It won't launch .
I'm staring at a blanc screen , no menu, nothing .
All my others RPGM games are working fine.
A file was missing the fix is here:
Sorry about that.

Reactions: Belphegor007

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Unbenannt.png
I do not understand that when I'm in church, right room ... something is missing ???

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sorry for the bugs i only have 1 tester helping me. It's hard for me to test every outcomes while working on the game.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
View attachment 75498 I spoke to the nun, and went into the room
Before or after the city night part?
If it's after you would have to go back to a save before the night scene for it to disappear.
This scene is not meant to be played on the 0.4n version but on the 0.4p. The fix i created kills it completely.
Since it's not meant to be played on this version i suggest avoiding it if you don't want to go back to an earlier save point.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
the fix did not fix things
Try this. In the fix you need to just open it up and keep opening a few files untill you get to the one that shows www then just drag it over and place it into the main folder "Brain Damaged 0.4n full" and replace the www folder that's in there. hope that works for ya. I saw that in the zip there is folder after folder with same name and had to open up each one untill i reached the actual fix folder named www

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Wheres the dang key to open the teachers door in the school lol. I've gotten the camera but says i need the key. i have clicked everywhere or at least i thought i did. Any help? I don't normally ask for help but this time i'm asking lol. I'm going to keep on looking. Wish it would at least flash with a star or something so i don't have to click everywhere. Knowing my luck it is flashing and i'm just not seeing it.

Found it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can some hero upload the update on mirrors please? I'm having problems with the Mega link. It cancels at 100% each time. -.-"

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
@ When i get back to house and talk to Jenny about the forest there is 2 Jenny's in the same room. The one in bathroom still walking around who when you talk to her she says what a nice house you have and the quest Jenny in middle of room.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes