3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Edit : the link work now, guess it was being updated when tried earlier ?
In any case, see to upload to several host as to get ride of the "one" option..
Look around as to which are most used ?
I do not know how they handle it tough, if there is a tool or a service ?

U

User_10739

After I collect Nami to go to the village with me, I cannot get out of the freaking compound. (step 41 in walkthrough)
stuck.jpg

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
I try this game and ı can say good game,scenes is good :) And pls dining room or bad or... foot job scenes(if possible Nami :) )

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I didn't find the book for Helen at first (the walkthrough is siriously bad...) and i guess because of that she simply disappeared from my game. As in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and she was just nowhere to be found afterwards. Searched the whole house, even went back to the cell and so on. Got the book after the spoiler-event - but still couldn't find her. And the next day, Meg was gone too..?

Edit: Hmmn ... if i go to her room before doing the whole Android-bit, she's there ... strange. Lucky that i save-scum for literally EVERYTHING.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
First things I enjoyed this and can't wait for the next update.

I only had one issue and that was talking to Emma at the municipal building. She kept saying go behind the counter. every time i tried to talk to her. I am not sure what i finally did to trigger her to talk though as i did several things (went upstairs, went outside, talked to other villagers, etc).

Also if you look at the Bio in the VR room there is no way to exit the BIOs

I did update the attached walk through with all the positive choices and will attach it here for all to see. Props to the original author of the Fast Walk through.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
First things I enjoyed this and can't wait for the next update.

I only had one issue and that was talking to Emma at the municipal building. She kept saying go behind the counter. every time i tried to talk to her. I am not sure what i finally did to trigger her to talk though as i did several things (went upstairs, went outside, talked to other villagers, etc).

Also if you look at the Bio in the VR room there is no way to exit the BIOs

I did update the attached walk through with all the positive choices and will attach it here for all to see. Props to the original author of the Fast Walk through.
You clicked the floor in front of the counter.
When you play with the mouse you can't click on emma directly as it will show you the message as if you were behind the counter. I know it's annoying but i will revisit all of this in 0.5 or 0.6 as i am trying to put more content out for now.
Glad you enjoyed and thanks for pointing it out it could help other players.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I am searching for testers for the test version of 0.4 that should come out next week.
If you feel like it send me a message at chickenflavor69@outlook.com with the reason why you should be be a tester and what you like the most about the game.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Hey ! Though i give this game a try and downloaded the new full version(PC) .
I have a slight problem with that . It won't launch .
I'm staring at a blanc screen , no menu, nothing .
All my others RPGM games are working fine.

Reactions: Soar and zuago
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes