3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I guess I cant get this game if I don't pay the sites for premium ... but it is not fair to put a file 280MB in one , let the people download it (which takes quite the time actually) only to find out it is nothing more than A PART from the whole thing . What a waste of time ...pfff
You can download up to 5 gigs from mega everyday for free.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
@Chickenflavor I was stuck at the very beginning of the game, the door to the bathroom where it is Nami do not open, the protagonist says, we need to chat with everyone.
I did everything as in walkthrough, the door still does not open.
but then, I went back to the kitchen, then to the bathroom, near the kitchen, and then to the bathroom where was Nami, the door is opened, some strange bug in the game

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
@Chickenflavor I was stuck at the very beginning of the game, the door to the bathroom where it is Nami do not open, the protagonist says, we need to chat with everyone.
I did everything as in walkthrough, the door still does not open.
but then, I went back to the kitchen, then to the bathroom, near the kitchen, and then to the bathroom where was Nami, the door is opened, some strange bug in the game
It's the first time i hear about that. Do you have a save before it so i can investigate.

anomic

Jan 31, 2018
I am enjoying this game but mother of god, the grammar/spelling needs work. I can normally overlook these things, but this game is drowning in distracting errors. I'm not saying that to be completely discouraging. It's a better game than I could make.

Two other comments: It takes forever to escape the "bios" section of the VR room. Someone may want to take a look at that. (I saw that another player mentioned this previously) And my last comment is purely aesthetic. The protagonist's "upset" face that he has when talking to the girls after he brings Father home is mildly annoying, in my opinion. But take that last one with a grain of salt, it's probably only me that feels that way. haha

Overall, it's a fun game and I look forward to seeing what else is added!

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I am enjoying this game but mother of god, the grammar/spelling needs work. I can normally overlook these things, but this game is drowning in distracting errors. I'm not saying that to be completely discouraging. It's a better game than I could make.

Two other comments: It takes forever to escape the "bios" section of the VR room. Someone may want to take a look at that. (I saw that another player mentioned this previously) And my last comment is purely aesthetic. The protagonist's "upset" face that he has when talking to the girls after he brings Father home is mildly annoying, in my opinion. But take that last one with a grain of salt, it's probably only me that feels that way. haha

Overall, it's a fun game and I look forward to seeing what else is added!
I know the grammar is weak english is not my first language. I'm trying my best to get better. The Vr bios will be corrected in the next update thanks for pointing it out i fixed them ingame but forgot the Vr. As for the hero's busts they will be killed completely in 0.6.
Thanks for the comment.

Reactions: anomic

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
like it but ish the animations started sooner in the game.some scenes early on would have been nice if so

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
I don't understand what you mean the whole game is there.
Yeah but in 3 parts ...one part is 280MB and two other parts are 800MB each . So I downloaded the 280MB part and when I tried to download the next part the page didn't allowed that because I didn't pay for premium ...so I cant have it without paying for it . That is what I meant ! And its okay , I understand you need to get paid for what you do and the time you dedicate to it , but those god damn sites are so a pain in the ass ! (example) for that file 280MB took about 4,5 hours to get it . OK? And then I saw I couldn't have it after all ...it is disappointing ! Just saying

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yeah but in 3 parts ...one part is 280MB and two other parts are 800MB each . So I downloaded the 280MB part and when I tried to download the next part the page didn't allowed that because I didn't pay for premium ...so I cant have it without paying for it . That is what I meant ! And its okay , I understand you need to get paid for what you do and the time you dedicate to it , but those god damn sites are so a pain in the ass ! (example) for that file 280MB took about 4,5 hours to get it . OK? And then I saw I couldn't have it after all ...it is disappointing ! Just saying
The game is in one part of 1.77 gig i think you are mistaking. You can download the whole game in less than an hour. Make sure you use this link here:

khrono

May 12, 2017
Ok I didn't see anyone else post about this bug, but after getting Emily to follow me to leave the village, at the point where you go to get Nami and head back to the mansion. I can't get out of Emily's house. I go into the doorway and I don't actually leave. I am trapped inside her house. no exit.jpg

Reactions: nykhunter

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ok I didn't see anyone else post about this bug, but after getting Emily to follow me to leave the village, at the point where you go to get Nami and head back to the mansion. I can't get out of Emily's house. I go into the doorway and I don't actually leave. I am trapped inside her house. View attachment 77892
Somebody had the same problem while testing but i could never recreate it even with his save. Try to go back a save file and try again if it does not work again try re extracting the game from the .rar file and doing the same thing. It seemed to work last time. I'll try to investigate some more about this.

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
The game is in one part of 1.77 gig i think you are mistaking. You can download the whole game in less than an hour. Make sure you use this link here:
I installed MEGA on my laptop and I signed up ! for some reason doesn't allow to me to download the file ! Perhaps I am doing something wrong ...I am not the most experienced with computers ! Thank you for the tip by the way !

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I installed MEGA on my laptop and I signed up ! for some reason doesn't allow to me to download the file ! Perhaps I am doing something wrong ...I am not the most experienced with computers ! Thank you for the tip by the way !
When you tried it did it say "opened in mega app" and did you check your mega folder?

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I guess I cant get this game if I don't pay the sites for premium ... but it is not fair to put a file 280MB in one , let the people download it (which takes quite the time actually) only to find out it is nothing more than A PART from the whole thing . What a waste of time ...pfff
The game is still in development. There is no need to pay premium to get a good download speed. 280Mb is next to nothing to download and can be done in a short time.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i go into the church, into the backroom and see a girl and walk towards and get this.
Untitled1.png

Rezz

Jun 16, 2017
Are there any news ? I really really love this game and would like to see some new fresh content :D

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes