• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Main character thinks: 'I should open this rat to see if there is something inside'
*slash*
* Got cellphone *

woody

Jan 31, 2017
getting an error when i try to talk to the nun for the first time in the church,failed to load:img/pictures/nunn_2.png

fixed didnt notice the fix has 2 www folder & just droped in place took out one www folder all works again

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I can't seem to find the droid in the lab. Am I missing something after playing the piano?

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm not sure which computer you are referring to in the lab. There's one buy the bed, the two on the table, and the machines waiting on a sample.
Sorry i meant the one by the bed. And also try to click in front of it if you are using the mouse.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I've got Looks Holotapes. in my items
Your switch probably never turned on for some obscure reason.........(RPGM)......... Here is a fix for you just put this in then go back to the lab for a new chest that should fix that problem. Let me know if it worked please.
Fix:

Reactions: I.W.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Your switch probably never turned on for some obscure reason.........(RPGM)......... Here is a fix for you just put this in then go back to the lab for a new chest that should fix that problem. Let me know if it worked please.
Fix:
Worked perfectly. Thanks.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I have a problem with the WT. I was in shack with the green girl and have finished the scene. Now WT says" Go back and then right.
Check the boat"????? I have found a stake of wood there. But no boat. I have looked everywhere in forest labyrinth.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes