3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
When i go to talk to emma she keeps tell me to stand on other side of counter no matter whaere
i stand i tried to reload a save and tried to restart game same dam thing every time please stand on other side of counter
cant continue game till she tallks to me

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
When i go to talk to emma she keeps tell me to stand on other side of counter no matter whaere
i stand i tried to reload a save and tried to restart game same dam thing every time please stand on other side of counter
cant continue game till she tallks to me
Try clicking on the floor in front of her if you play with the mouse.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
tried that 5 times she kept telling to go to other side of counter but it did work the 6th time if i back up and go forward again with out clicking
now if only i can find the dam forest tries all over the map there is no where i can go all dead ends on all the maps

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Make sure you are outside of town where there is a bridge with 2 round towers.
thats where we are i tried to press enter and spacebar to see if i can enter but no option i tied it at drifent distences allso i was even ablt to go past that all the way to end of map and still no option was given to enter

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
thats where we are i tried to press enter and spacebar to see if i can enter but no option i tied it at drifent distences allso i was even ablt to go past that all the way to end of map and still no option was given to enter
Weird it should let you right in... I never had anybody tell me of a problem at this stage. try to go back a save before you get jenny and try it again.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Weird it should let you right in... I never had anybody tell me of a problem at this stage. try to go back a save before you get jenny and try it again.
ok will do i saved alot before so i can go back to before i picked her up will let you know if it worked

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes