3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
The first Mega link said that fixv2 was included, but the nunn pictures were still missing, I think.

Brokus

Apr 1, 2018
can someone give me the save before opening the chest by mistake i killed her ... and i saved the game after that.

Aug 13, 2017
Yes that was the problem. I fixed it in the game but i won't upload a fix for it now as it is not game breaking you just have to wait a bit for the timer to run out. It will be fixed in 0.6 and thank you both for spotting it.
that did not happen unless your timer is well over two minutes since I left it sit and went to empty my bladder before killing the game when i got back.

swextal

May 7, 2018
I have a question that should be included in walkthrough/FAQ. In beginning of the game after seeing all the girls/women you should talk to your father, and go training. I can't figure out how the hell to equip sword, baseball cap or vest. I must either be completely stupid or something. I can't equip anything.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I have a question that should be included in walkthrough/FAQ. In beginning of the game after seeing all the girls/women you should talk to your father, and go training. I can't figure out how the hell to equip sword, baseball cap or vest. I must either be completely stupid or something. I can't equip anything.
You did pick up the sword, baseball cap, and vest next to the father, correct? Do the items not show up in the Equip screen when you select the appropriate areas?

swextal

May 7, 2018
You did pick up the sword, baseball cap, and vest next to the father, correct? Do the items not show up in the Equip screen when you select the appropriate areas?
I just can't seem to be able to select them. I have them in inventory, but HOW do i select them and do I have to select them in a particular order or something? I can see them in inventory under weapons and armour but i simply can't figure out how to select them. I've tried clicking on them, space, enter, various keys but I can't simply get them equipped for the rat training. So I'm stuck.

When in inventory I get the selected item flashing but I can't get it selected. That's my problem.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I just can't seem to be able to select them. I have them in inventory, but HOW do i select them and do I have to select them in a particular order or something? I can see them in inventory under weapons and armour but i simply can't figure out how to select them. I've tried clicking on them, space, enter, various keys but I can't simply get them equipped for the rat training. So I'm stuck.

When in inventory I get the selected item flashing but I can't get it selected. That's my problem.
They are equipped in the "Equipment" screen from the main menu, not the "Items" screen.

swextal

May 7, 2018
They are equipped in the "Equipment" screen from the main menu, not the "Items" screen.
This must be a bug on my system or something because when I mark equipment I only see my name, HP and MP flashing to the right.

upload_2018-8-4_8-55-41.png

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
This must be a bug on my system or something because when I mark equipment I only see my name, HP and MP flashing to the right.

View attachment 132475
You're a step short of where you need to be. Basically, you select "Equipment", the party member you want to equip items on, then you should be able to equip the items. Try pressing the enter key when your name is flashing.

Reactions: swextal

swextal

May 7, 2018
You're a step short of where you need to be. Basically, you select "Equipment", the party member you want to equip items on, then you should be able to equip the items. Try pressing the enter key when your name is flashing.
Thanks. It's been so long since I played this type of Ren'py game that I must have a minor stroke or something :) (When you explained it was easy, but to figure it out with no instruction could have made this game put in delete mode). Thanks, members of f95zone!

Now lets see if I can survive the rat....

swextal

May 7, 2018
... And after killing the rat I can't find Dad as Nami keep telling me to go and see.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Full game with fixv3 from mega on first post and fix only too.
Start before the last Megan scene for the corrected ending of the version.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Make sure to check the rat after the fight then go see Marie and Tia.
Killed giant rat, talked to dad, checked out the rat, found a cellphone, still same answer from Nami after first visiting and eventing with Marie and Tia. I'll try to restart. It's still early in the game so it's a minor playtime. I probably missed something earlier. As I said earlier, it's been a while since I've played this type of Ren'py game.

Nogood88

Nov 17, 2017
Can someone help me?
I added fix 1-3 but it still does not work and have this error
Before I go to confession and hear Emma's voice

Unbenannt.png

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes