3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
U

User_278960

I am not able to take up arms with father .... what are the keys

swextal

May 7, 2018
I am not able to take up arms with father .... what are the keys
I suppose you can't equip the wheapons and armour you found in the training area building.

Right mouse button for menu. Select Equipment by clicking in the left menu. Click on your name/stats to the right that's flashing. Then you can equip things (or choose optimize which does it for you). It almost drove me nuts since it's been a long time since i've played games built on this particular engine, before somebody earlier in the thread explained it to me.

Reactions: User_278960
U

User_278960

I suppose you can't equip the wheapons and armour you found in the training area building.

Right mouse button for menu. Select Equipment by clicking in the left menu. Click on your name/stats to the right that's flashing. Then you can equip things (or choose optimize which does it for you). It almost drove me nuts since it's been a long time since i've played games built on this particular engine, before somebody earlier in the thread explained it to me.
thanks you

swextal

May 7, 2018
Nothing happens when go to south forest, accordin to WT : ''
90 go south to the forest
91 take the left path
92 take the left path then go back to the right path
93 go back to the first four path and go up
94 take the right path ''

Is it a bug ?
When entering the maze you always enter from the bottom. So the maze seemingly rotates :)

If you are in the four way crossing and go right, next position you see you will have entered seemingly from the bottom of the screen. You will NOT have entered from the left on the screen. Another reason why the walktrough I'm writing doesn't refer to "North, South, East, West" but instead "Left, Right, Up, Down"...

It's not a bug though. It's just messing up your mind until you get it.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
96 go back and take the right path

97 chack out the boat

98 go back to the first four path and take the right one (only if you have Nepenthes)

what boat?!?!?

nevermind found it, the walkthrough doesn't tell you where it is!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Just explore all the forks in the forest to their end, you don't need a guide for this game it's pretty easy to find all the things.

My qualm with the game is with some of the loot that should be on a table, you have to click the floor and it varies, a book might be on a bookshelf in one room where it was on the floor in the other. I did a lot of minesweeper esque stuff to find all the hidden loots. I get that making all the hidden loots shiny would defeat the purpose of them being hidden, but maybe fix the clicking issue or make the locations a bit more obvious in line with more traditional rpgs.

Also how much health did you give those fucking plants when you attack the plant lady? I thought it would be a neat thing to kick her ass and then force her to submit to you, instead of going with the obvious sneaky route. Having multiple options to complete a scenario is not a bad idea, it makes for interesting gameplay. Atm the veggie lady is kinda a one route only deal which if you do it the wrong way you ultimately get less content overall.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just explore all the forks in the forest to their end, you don't need a guide for this game it's pretty easy to find all the things.

My qualm with the game is with some of the loot that should be on a table, you have to click the floor and it varies, a book might be on a bookshelf in one room where it was on the floor in the other. I did a lot of minesweeper esque stuff to find all the hidden loots. I get that making all the hidden loots shiny would defeat the purpose of them being hidden, but maybe fix the clicking issue or make the locations a bit more obvious in line with more traditional rpgs.

Also how much health did you give those fucking plants when you attack the plant lady? I thought it would be a neat thing to kick her ass and then force her to submit to you, instead of going with the obvious sneaky route. Having multiple options to complete a scenario is not a bad idea, it makes for interesting gameplay. Atm the veggie lady is kinda a one route only deal which if you do it the wrong way you ultimately get less content overall.
Regarding the clickables 0.6 will add animations to the first scenes and will fix all the floor clicking.
Secondly the plant lady ( Nepenthes Goedwig ) is made to be unbeatable so yes the plants are hard. The only way to truely kill her is the acid route.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Regarding the clickables 0.6 will add animations to the first scenes and will fix all the floor clicking.
Secondly the plant lady ( Nepenthes Goedwig ) is made to be unbeatable so yes the plants are hard. The only way to truely kill her is the acid route.
I'm thinking I'm going vegetarian... <grin>

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
When entering the maze you always enter from the bottom. So the maze seemingly rotates :)

If you are in the four way crossing and go right, next position you see you will have entered seemingly from the bottom of the screen. You will NOT have entered from the left on the screen. Another reason why the walktrough I'm writing doesn't refer to "North, South, East, West" but instead "Left, Right, Up, Down"...

It's not a bug though. It's just messing up your mind until you get it.
Even with this, I still don't understand, maybe I'm just too stupid, still trying and nothing.
Meh, I give up.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Even with this, I still don't understand, maybe I'm just too stupid, still trying and nothing.
Meh, I give up.
Don´t do that. Try to draw it on paper and just rotate the paper so you always enter from the bottom of the maze plot.

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Brain Damaged [v0.5 Fixv3] [ChickenFlavor] - Original Size: 1.09GB
Updated Aug 8, 2018 with error below corrected
Download PC (339MB): - - -

Note - there was an error in my original crunched version. 100% my fault. If you're getting an error with ./img/system/iconset.png, please download this file and overwrite it .

Requires 7zip to extract:
[/Spoiler]
Your files are no longer up. Said account removed due to rule violations.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes