3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Last time I tried to play was version 0.5n fix 1 and it had many bugs that made the game a turn off. I liked the early versions. Can someone verify that the latest version is stable?

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Is this one of these "grind for 200 years" rpgm games or can i enjoy the game?
Nah it's enjoyable, give it a try.
Even if you find it grindy, you can easily edit your stats with an online save editor and breeze through everything.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Nah it's enjoyable, give it a try.
Even if you find it grindy, you can easily edit your stats with an online save editor and breeze through everything.
Thats what i wanted to know. I know that i can use the save editor, i just hope the game doesn't bug out like crazy like some others do if you raise your money or something else.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Stuck after you fight the rat and talk to Tia and Maria. Walkthrough says go to your room, but nothing happens there, noting to click on then it says go outside to western most building but to the west is the eastern? yard with only a tree and the other side is there the training room is...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Stuck after you fight the rat and talk to Tia and Maria. Walkthrough says go to your room, but nothing happens there, noting to click on then it says go outside to western most building but to the west is the eastern? yard with only a tree and the other side is there the training room is...
I just arrived there myself and i've got a scene with nami. :unsure:

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Make sure you get the cellphone from the dead rat in the training room then talk to Tia.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Make sure you get the cellphone from the dead rat in the training room then talk to Tia.
I did she takes the phone, I then go talk to Maria in the kitchen, go through dialog with her get a HJ. I go to my room and nothing happens at the point, cant advance to do anything else.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I did she takes the phone, I then go talk to Maria in the kitchen, go through dialog with her get a HJ. I go to my room and nothing happens at the point, cant advance to do anything else.
Never got this bug yet. Try this fix and load anywhere before you give the phone to Tia and let me know if it works.
Hot fix:

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Never got this bug yet. Try this fix and load anywhere before you give the phone to Tia and let me know if it works.
Hot fix:
I loaded back a few and it worked. Didn't use the hotifx. Maybe I went outside first before? Dunno but this time I went straight to my room and it worked.

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
Just after being carried out home after the first boss fight, games says error loading image. Any way to bypass that error ?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes