3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
That shouldn't be the problem. I boosted my stats and money too and didn't have that issue.
Yes but that door works with jenny's friendship points. If they exist (which sould not be the case ) before going through the door it sends you to the room with only the chest and not the room with jenny.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yes but that door works with jenny's friendship points. If they exist (which sould not be the case ) before going through the door it sends you to the room with only the chest and not the room with jenny.
Yeah ok. I didn't touch any friendship points. I don't even know if thats possible with a save editor.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
To run on Linux one file needs renaming and replace by linux nwjs:

Bash:
cd www/img/system/
ln -s -T iconset.png IconSet.png
cd -

# Download & extract nwjs:
g=nwjs-v0.35.5-linux-x64
wget https://dl.nwjs.io/v0.35.5/${g}.tar.gz
tar xzf ${g}.tar.gz
for f in $g/*; do
[ -e "${f#$g/}" ] && mv "${f#$g/}"{,_}
done
mv $g/* .

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Somehow the scene with megan (walkthrough 102) doesn't trigger for me. She only says her standard stuff.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
What weed? I only got the wedding ring, a stack of wood and a chicken feather. :unsure:

I went back to the chicken place and found the weed...god damnit i really forgot to click there. *facepalm*

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Right after the chicken fight there is a plant of weed behind it.
Yeah i found it. Forgot to check there earlier, thanks. I like that you are active in here to help people that are playing your game.

I have to confess that this is one of rare rpgm games that i really enjoy to play. Especially the way you show the damaged brains of the girls is funny.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yeah i found it. Forgot to check there earlier, thanks. I like that you are active in here to help people that are playing your game.

I have to confess that this is one of rare rpgm games that i really enjoy to play. Especially the way you show the damaged brains of the girls is funny.
Thanks. You guys help me make it better too. Its sometimes hard to get through all the route with only me and one other guy testing it. Thats why i try to be there to help anyone with bug fixes and directions.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes