3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
N
One bit of feedback i'd like to give in regards to the animations.

If the dialouge mentions that the sexual act is going to speed up then the animations probably should too. Kinda seems disconnected if they don't and not quite as arousing if its the same speed all the way through. Otherwise I quite enjoyed this game, nice looking charaters, decent variety of sexual acts and dialogue was good enough.
Yes i know these comes from when there was only stills. I'll try to fix that soon. Thanks for the review.

jaba29

Feb 3, 2019
hello... nice game ... but i am stuck at the part where must to find glue and resin can you help me please

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys, please help me ... In the current version, I can not talk to the sister who is in the bathroom, even after talking to the other two ... whenever I approach the door, MC's message is that he has to talk to everyone before using ... where am I going wrong? I remember that in the previous version it was simply to lean against the door and the scene occurred ...

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys, please help me ... In the current version, I can not talk to the sister who is in the bathroom, even after talking to the other two ... whenever I approach the door, MC's message is that he has to talk to everyone before using ... where am I going wrong? I remember that in the previous version it was simply to lean against the door and the scene occurred ...
Make sure you have. Talked to helen,marie and tia before going to the bathroom.

Fatalasian9

Feb 3, 2019
Hello im new here and need a little help on the part where i have to go to the forest and gather more information i figured most of it out without a guide up till now im stumped great game by the way i have jenny with me but cant find anymore information

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I already followed the path, I spoke with the three that you measure, but it is still the same ... should I start over? Thank you.
You can try and let me know what comes up. But it should work just fine i did a couple playthrough with many different answers to make sure and they were working just fine. Can you tell me which answers you did with the girls so i can pin point the problem if there is.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hello im new here and need a little help on the part where i have to go to the forest and gather more information i figured most of it out without a guide up till now im stumped great game by the way i have jenny with me but cant find anymore information
Can you check the walkthrough and tell me at which point you are stuck exactly this would help me alot thanks.

Fatalasian9

Feb 3, 2019
im not sure on the path or the answer your referring to ? once i got jenny and after the scene with her and the maid i left the mansion and tried to got to the forest all it says is i need more info ? just need to know where i should head to next that's all i didn't receive any answers that your referring to

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
im not sure on the path or the answer your referring to ? once i got jenny and after the scene with her and the maid i left the mansion and tried to got to the forest all it says is i need more info ? just need to know where i should head to next that's all i didn't receive any answers that your referring to
Is jenny in your party? If not go and see her in the guest room of the mansion then go to the forest.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
im at the forest but not inside it im playong the game on gamcore.com
I would suggest getting the game from here or patreons and playing it with the walkthrough. There could have been errors when they ported it to the browser version. Or you can try going to the village and talking with Emma and Olivia. But you should be able to access the forest after the Jenny/Tia scene.

Fatalasian9

Feb 3, 2019
i can try that thank you and that's what i thought i tried going back to them and talking to them olivia says leave her alone and emma says hello young man its a nice day is it not

Fatalasian9

Feb 3, 2019
i just tried after i talked to them again still couldn't get through thank you for the help so just download it from f95zone.com instead then huh . i still like the game its fun and enjoyable

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i just tried after i talked to them again still couldn't get through thank you for the help so just download it from f95zone.com instead then huh . i still like the game its fun and enjoyable
Thanks. Sorry you have to start over.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes