3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Fatalasian9

Feb 3, 2019
Its no problem thank you for the great game i don't mind starting over i already have it memorized on what to do it wasn't that bad it was a pain in the ass trying to figure out the lab book though a little lol but once i figured it was the mansion lab it clicked and not the place where you found your dad in the dungeon thanks again for the help and great game

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
You can try and let me know what comes up. But it should work just fine i did a couple playthrough with many different answers to make sure and they were working just fine. Can you tell me which answers you did with the girls so i can pin point the problem if there is.
Thanks for the quick reply ... I started over and everything is working ... I can not say what happened, but thanks, it's a very good game.

mad caddy

Jan 11, 2019
@Chickenflavor I was stuck at the very beginning of the game, the door to the bathroom where it is Nami do not open, the protagonist says, we need to chat with everyone.
I did everything as in walkthrough, the door still does not open.
but then, I went back to the kitchen, then to the bathroom, near the kitchen, and then to the bathroom where was Nami, the door is opened, some strange bug in the game
I'm having your same issue. I've talked to all characters minus Nami at least 3 times. I've been in all rooms just to be sure. I can't get into the bathroom.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm having your same issue. I've talked to all characters minus Nami at least 3 times. I've been in all rooms just to be sure. I can't get into the bathroom.
I'll investigate that in a couple hours. Sorry for the bug. You can try stating over and making sure you talk to Helen the doctor in the nursery room first. And could you send me your save file so i can check what is wrong please.

Jsavage89

Oct 18, 2018
I got the music sheet from the lab. I'm going to the piano in fathers room but nothing is happening

Pegasus

May 9, 2017
Thanks. Sorry you have to start over.
i had the same problem, jenni was automaticly in my party, i thougt it is alright, so traveling to the forest running around and later i saw at the mansien she was still standing in her room, i spoke to her and tada i can enter the forest with two jennis

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes